6 replies to this topic

#1 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:51 AM

How many of you are building a subscriber list?
How big is your list and when did you start it?
What methods do you use to promote your list?
What service(s) are you using (ex. aweber.com)?

#2 .Anti.

.Anti.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 07:03 AM

I'm not sure what this is exactly...How would this benefit my site? You mean something like email subscribers?

#3 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 15 January 2011 - 07:48 AM

View Post.Anti., on 15 January 2011 - 07:03 AM, said:

I'm not sure what this is exactly...How would this benefit my site? You mean something like email subscribers?

Exactly.

You give your users a free ebook or report, in return for signing up to your list.
You then send emails to your list containing good tips and have the possibility to send them offers from time to time too.

There is a quite a bit of money in lists :)

#4 .Anti.

.Anti.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:10 AM

No I should be though. I might start building one, just doesn't seem like it would work too well with my niche.

#5 Matt

Matt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:15 AM

I have never really sent out newsletters or emails to subscribers, never really needed too. But I guess it couldn't hurt.

#6 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:51 AM

It's a common "rule" that every member of your list is worth $1 per month - if you use it right.

#7 Cini

Cini

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationLondon, England

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:06 AM

Hey Guys! Posted Image

What a great question!   - "Are You Building a LIST"

Here is my answer to your question............

YES!!!

Building a LIST could be the MOSTBENEFICIAL thing for Nurturing and Maintaining a *Relationship with your *Customers Posted Image

There are SO MANY benefits to having a LIST.  

In fact having a List and BUILDING YOUR LIST  is the BEST thing you could to to help boost the number of customers you have.

Once someone is on your list you then have an amazing opportunity to promote other market related products to them - whether they be products of of your own or HIGH QUALITY affiliate products.

One of the most important and key aspects to maintain TRUST and to develop and sustain a good RELATIONSHIP with the people on your List is to provide them with VALUE and to Over - Deliver with Free Gifts and Special Unadvertised Bonuses!

Do you mind if I answer a rhetorical question?  -

What makes a "Business" a BUSINESS

Q: - If a PRODUCT is NOT a Business...
      ...If a WEBSITE is NOT a Business...
     ...and if a product AND a website is not a Business

Then What IS a Business?

A:  One word........................... CUSTOMERS are what make a "business" a BUSINESS.

It may sound fairly simple but you would be surprised at just how many people make this common mistake.  You would be surprised at just how many people make the common mistake of having a product AND a website and think that by simply driving traffic to that website then they have cracked it.Unfortunately that is a BIG misunderstanding.    Sure a few dollars / pounds may be earned, and granted a few years ago this was the thing to do.

However -- now days it is VITAL that one BUILDS A LIST.    

The WORST thing you can do - is try and SELL something straight away.

The Key is to work really hard to OVER DELIVER with FREE content. Because then when you DO promote something - the response is so much greater.

Before we start thinking about the money - we should be asking ourselves another question.

And that is 'How can I add value?' Ask yourself - how can I exceed people's expectations. How can I serve others? How can I help? What solutions can I offer?

Yes I know it sounds a bit corny - but it is 100% true.

The point is not to get people to pay you more - it's to GIVE them more.

I hope this helped guys Posted Image

As always if there is anything I can do to help please do not hesitate to give me a shout!

Kind Regards,

Daniel

ps - the company I use and always recommend is aweber.  Very user friendly and helpful.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users