12 replies to this topic

#1 Marketer Man

Marketer Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

This has been on the warrior forum for a few days. With what I have read about Penguin update does stuff like MEGA ROBOT BOMBER still work? Just don't want to get scammed again like I did with that free dvd thingy a few days back.

#2 Marketer Man

Marketer Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:18 PM

Nobody? I dont think I will be buying, too much hype which is the way these things go.

#3 cuba1974

cuba1974

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:26 AM

This is the WORSE program in the internet!

#4 Mach

Mach

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:17 AM

I'll do a video review in a few days.

Edited by Mach, 07 June 2012 - 10:17 AM.

#5 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:24 AM

Great we look forward to it. As long as there is no affiliate link attached. Thank you.

#6 cuba1974

cuba1974

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:47 PM

I received a email from the

View PostMach, on 07 June 2012 - 10:17 AM, said:

I'll do a video review in a few days.
Yes please can you make a video tutorials ?

#7 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:05 AM

View Postcuba1974, on 11 June 2012 - 11:47 PM, said:

I received a email from the

Yes please can you make a video tutorials ?

Surely though, if the product is well enough explained, all such details should come with the product?

#8 romanos8

romanos8

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:13 AM

Mega Robot is a complete suite of many tools you can read all review in the warriorforum

#9 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:25 AM

View Postromanos8, on 08 July 2012 - 12:13 AM, said:

Mega Robot is a complete suite of many tools you can read all review in the warriorforum
No thankyou, the warrior forum reviews are fake, from affiliates, so you will never gain a real review from there.

#10 romanos8

romanos8

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:40 PM

Check here some videos and pdfs

(blatant advertising removed by moderator)

#11 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:57 PM

Please do not come on to the forum and advertise.

Please read the forum rules:

http://www.makemoney...com/page/rules/

Thank you.

#12 MarkNet

MarkNet

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:31 PM

I purchased the Mega Robot Bomber software as a WSO. It is a totally useless - impossible to use - piece of digital garbage. It did not come with any instructions, just a few short videos that didn't really explain anything. I could not figure out how to get it to perform any of the tasks that it supposedly automated except that the Proxy Scraper pulled in a ton of invalid proxies that could not be used. There is a forum for the product that seems to be updated regularly though.

It did come with a 30 day money back guarantee - but so far my request for a refund of my $150 has not been granted. I received an email from Mr. Gutierrez stating that the refund was in process, but more than a week has passed since then.

Although I posted (in his WSO thread at the Warrior Forum) a copy of the PayPal reciept that HE had included in an email previously sent to me, he posted a reply stating that he never received the money from PayPal. Rather bizarre I would say.

It's now a PayPal claim. Hopefully they will side in my favor.

I was trying to follow the Mega Robot Bomber trail to find out more about the seller, and that is how I found this forum. I was looking for the seller of the product, an Eduardo Gutierrez, known as romanos8 on the Warrior Forum, and the person whose name I got from my PayPal receipt, Marin Popescu,  known as gax13 on the Warrior Forum. It seems a bit peculiar that Mr. Gutierrez forwarded a copy of a PayPal receipt that was only sent to Mr. Popescu. I also noticed on my PayPal receipt that the transaction went to their Romanian branch.

From PayPal receipt:   Go to the Help Center at: www.paypal.com/ro/help

I see that both of these people have also recently joined this forum and posted in this very thread. One even offered to make a video review of Mega Robot Bomber. I suppose they are one in the same person, but that's still just a hunch.

I also noticed while searcing in Google that GAX is selling the Mega Robot Bomber software in many black hat forum marketplaces.

Needless to say, but I strongly recommend that you do NOT buy Mega Robot Bomber. I beleive that you will be totally disappointed with the software and you may find yourself waiting for a refund that might never come.

Mark

#13 MarkNet

MarkNet

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:17 PM

Just wanted to add that PayPal just sent me an email stating that they've closed their investigation and have issued my refund. That was fast. B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users