Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* - - - - 2 votes

Seomojo.com by Matt Callen Reviews? Scam?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Marketer Man

Marketer Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:39 PM

Today, well tonight i got an email from Matt Callen advertising his seomojo.com website seomojo.com/google/webinar.php , claiming to know all the secrets on why panda and penguin have killed everybodys websites in the rankings. It promotes some type of webinar. Gonna join it just to see what the crack is but i always get my time differences mixed up. I did a search on matt callen and it seems he does not have a very good reputation and allways brining out these type if scammy offers to try and trick google and stuff.

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:47 PM

I have personally tried a fair few on Matt's products over the years, most of them not great.

His last product was: seolinkvine.com Which was, shall we say, not great, and I gained a refund.

There does seem to be a fair amount of hype around his SEO products, which very rarely come good, in my testing.

Also, if he thinks he already knows a work-a-round for Panda and Penguin algorithm updates, then the man is dreaming, because the effects have still not settled down yet. There was a mini update on Penguin just a few days ago, so my guess is that Matt Callen is trying to cash in on the misery caused by the chaos the latest Penguin update has caused to tens of thousands.

Almost like an ambulance chaser..

#3 Marketer Man

Marketer Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:06 PM

Ambulance chaser. I like that, as it sums it up perfectly :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users