111 replies to this topic

#1 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:26 AM

Launched today, is The-V-system, a trading system. The-V-System Home Study Course, Please read the review below, which contains the details

of our analysis into this launch.

Posted Image

The offer is now closed on the workshop, and The V System Workshops have now finished,
The new V System Home Study Programme can be purchased from:

http://www.the-v-system.com

#2 Freestyle

Freestyle

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUk

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:03 PM

I have just booked my place, and cannot wait to get started. I have been trading on and off for a few years with varying success, and had known about Matt Fyles, and it will be very interesting getting first hand training. It was the guarantees that interested me. I belong to another forum that is mostly about trading, and looking forward to this.

#3 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:07 PM

Good luck with it. We feel the guarantee alone is worth the interest in this. The operators are guaranteeing you £500 with no risk, even if you do not wish to continue. Now that is confidence for you.

#4 Freestyle

Freestyle

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUk

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:25 PM

View PostForum Admin, on 20 June 2012 - 01:07 PM, said:

Good luck with it. We feel the guarantee alone is worth the interest in this. The operators are guaranteeing you £500 with no risk, even if you do not wish to continue. Now that is confidence for you.

That was my thought to. It does not take a rocket scientist to see that is a good guarantee, and is what made my mind up. The worst case scenario is that I get a good day out, and 500 pounds in my pocket, and the best case is making some serious money. Like I said, I am looking forward to it, and very positive about the outcome.

Good review you gave, and Thanks for the 250 pounds saving too, if I had not searched online I would not have found your link.

Edited by Setter, 01 November 2012 - 04:09 PM.

#5 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:39 PM

We negotiated the £250 discount in return for doing an unbiased review of The V System. We have nothing to gain from the review, and wanted our forum members to have a complete overview of what the promotion entailed. We feel we have done that.

The Savings offer is now closed on the workshop

#6 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:35 PM

Just to answer a question live on the forum, from a question sent to us via private message (with the permission of the sender).

The question was:

"As you have reviewed the trading system, Would you personally use it yourself?"

The answer to that question:

Having personally evaluated the workshop training being offered here, and personally seeing Matt Fyles make money in a live situation, I would say YES, I would use the system.

What you seriously need to consider here, is the guarantee. No other, or very few other workshops being advertised will guarantee you a £500 payment just for trying it. And THAT is what is being offered here. Matt Fyles, and Tim Lowe are so convinced that you will be making the advertised sums, that should you decide it is not for you (which has to be extremely unlikely), then they will guarantee you £500.

THIS, is what caught our interest during the review process, and from what we witnessed, Matt and Tim are unlikely to be paying anything out, because we have seen that the training makes money, it is as simple as that.

The only reason that they have guaranteed you a £500 payment, and an interesting day trip (have you ever made £500 in a day before, just for sitting there listening to somebody showing you how to change your finances for the better?), is because they too, also know that you will see for yourself the money being made, live on the training day.

Do you really think they would put themselves at risk of having to pay £500 out to all and sundry, with the possibility of ending up seriously out of pocket? Of course they would not. You will be impressed with the teachings, just like we were. We have no doubts about that, and in the unlikely event that you are not, then you will have a free £500 in your back pocket, and have enjoyed an interesting day trip - Guaranteed.

We have nothing to gain as a forum by having this review, other than maybe a little bit of traffic, and a few extra forum members, so we made the review exactly as we experienced the information. And this is the only reason we have placed this review on the forum, together with the negotiated special offer,
I hope that answers some questions we have been receiving via private message, if not, then please don't hesitate to place your questions right here on this thread, and they will be answered by the promoters themselves, in due course

#7 SimonP

SimonP

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:08 PM

Looking forward to seeing you all at the workshop, I have also just taken a place.

Should be fun.......................and profitable!!

Simon

#8 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:48 PM

Good luck, Simon.

Be sure to come back and let us know how you get on.

#9 Peter Wellman

Peter Wellman

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:50 AM

So even if I decide against this on the day, I still gain a refund and keep the £500 offer?

#10 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:35 AM

Hello Peter, and Welcome to the forum, please feel free to introduce yourself here:

http://www.makemoney...oduce-yourself/

To answer your question, this was what caught our attention during the review we did.

The answer is yes, even on the day, if you decide you don't want to go ahead, you receive a full refund plus a system (coffee break double bank builder) that guarantees you £500 cash. No questions.

This surprised us, but when we seen for ourselves what Matt Fyles would be teaching, the surprise left, because it made money, so the only conclusion that we left with was this:

We were shown that the teachings made money, right there and then, so we could have learned the whole process of making that money, or just left with £500. This is why the guarantee is rock solid. You cannot lose.

The worst case scenario, is that you would leave the day £500 better off, guaranteed, and the best case, is that you stay and learn how to make as much as £12,000+ a month, and even if you didn't make £12,000 in your first year, you would STILL receive a refund, and the £500 guaranteed system.

#11 Paulie Boy

Paulie Boy

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:23 PM

I spent an hour reading the sales pitch for this, this morning after the mail arrived. The sales letter was the same as the pitch, and I have to say if I could spare the money I would be very tempted to try this. I have only dabbled in this area, but I do know people can make it work, and would like to be shown. At least at a seminar there would be no hiding place, and it would be extremely interesting to watch somebody who makes a living doing this showing a group how it is done.

#12 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationFarnham, Surrey UK

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:27 PM

Its nice to see people being positive about this opportunity. I'm delighted to say that plenty of people are booking in and getting excited about what's to come.

I wanted to make it very clear that of course people are welcome to email any questions that they may have but also to point out that it's very hard for me to jump about across multiple forums so if you do want to ask a question in a public forum then this site is my preferred forum to answer those questions. We have given this forum and only this forum, advance notice of the programme in order for them to be able to publish their review.

No other forum anywhere has had any access at all so at this point anybody giving an opinion is doing so purely from their own imagination, not fact!

I hope this helps

Tim Lowe

#13 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:16 PM

Slight clarification to my last post, when I said "No other forum anywhere has had any access at all so at this point anybody giving an opinion is doing so purely from their own imagination, not fact!" .... of course I meant that all OTHER reviews and or comments, EXCEPT the one on this forum, are purely from imagination.

Hope this helps

Tim Lowe

#14 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:34 PM

Thanks for the clarification, Tim. This is a brand new offering, so as we know there can be no real opinions as yet, although as you know we, as a forum, are always willing to accept debate, should questions arise.

#15 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:51 PM

I've had a question a few times by email etc and thought it might be a good idea to answer it here as well.

The question is "what are the differences between the V System and Matt's previous systems, particularly Heptamatic and Ternary Trading (TTS)?"

Heptamatic uses 7 distinct trading methods and TTS 3 methods which are applied after obtaining around £1,000 of 'Free money' by taking advantage of bookmakers free bet offers.

This is achieved by firstly opening an account with Betfair and then opening new accounts with bookmakers, who usually offer some kind of free bet for new clients (often if you lose your first bet they refund your money or something akin to that) and then you bet on both sides of the same football match so no matter the outcome you either win at Betfair or win at the bookmakers.

Done right you must obviously win in one or the other, ideally you lose at the bookmakers so you have money in Betfair and the bookie refunds your losing stake so you are now up by, generally about £30 each time. Should you unfortunately win at the bookie's, usually you can just do it again until you lose.

The only drawback is that you can usually only do this with new bookmaking accounts (although there are extra bonuses available from time to time) so in Heptamatic and TTS the amount that it's possible to get this way is limited to about £1,000.

Conversely, the difference with the V System is, although you will be taught the opposing bet (often called Free Money) method described above you will ALSO learn a brand new method which also allows you to place bets on both sides of a sporting event (so you cannot lose whatever outcome there is) BUT this takes advantage of a price shift overnight rather than bookmaker's free bets so it can be done EVERY month.  This is the basis of the Coffee Break- Double Bank Builder' and on its own should be good for around £1,000 every month but genuinely takes about 15 minutes a day in total to set up and execute.

Then you have 5 distinct trading methods to use each month on top of the Coffee Break method. None of these methods appear in TTS. Three of these methods ARE similar to 3 of the methods used in Heptamatic but of course refined and improved to take account of 2 years of time passing. Method 4 is a new method which uses Tennis.

Method 5 is the big one though!!!

This method has never been taught anywhere by anybody and is a real professional trader's secret'. It can yield a pro over £30,000 a month on its own.

Ordinarily it would be kept as a secret because it does require a good understanding and certain circumstances to execute which until very recently was quite risky but there is now automated software which can overcome the risks and allow people to practice until they have mastered it. Provided you are willing to put in some practice time before using this method the results will be excellent.

Overall the V System has been designed to get you earning around £1,000 every month, quickly, so you have the enthusiasm to keep going and master the trading methods which will take you to the big money.

I hiope this is helpful

Tim Lowe

Edited by Setter, 05 November 2012 - 03:16 PM.

#16 MarkLu

MarkLu

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:02 PM

Sounds ok, a serious talk with the other half would be needed to shell out for it. I might try and get her in a decent mood over the weekend.

#17 matth66

matth66

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:19 PM

Hi all

I have looked at this and have been to things in the past that allow you to take a "business partner".

I have usually taken the Mrs, but to be honest, she has never shown any interest in sports trading! So it's a bit of a waste!

So..... is anyone interested in going for half price? £2998.20

I was planning on going on either:-

Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th July
Wednesday 11th/Thursday 12th July
Wednesday 18th/ Thursday 19th July

By the way, I have cleared this with Tim Lowe.

first come/first served!

Cheers all

Stuart

#18 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:29 AM

View Postmatth66, on 22 June 2012 - 07:19 PM, said:

Hi all

I have looked at this and have been to things in the past that allow you to take a "business partner".

I have usually taken the Mrs, but to be honest, she has never shown any interest in sports trading! So it's a bit of a waste!

So..... is anyone interested in going for half price? £2998.20

I was planning on going on either:-

Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th July
Wednesday 11th/Thursday 12th July
Wednesday 18th/ Thursday 19th July

By the way, I have cleared this with Tim Lowe.

first come/first served!

Cheers all

Stuart

Just a small but important point for me to make. Stuart has been a very good and loyal customer for a long time which is why I have agreed to let him share the cost in this way. Normally I would say no to such an arrangement as the idea is that you bring somebody who is known to you and that you work as a team, not as two individuals.

There are many reasons for this, some obvious and others not so obvious. One not so obvious reason is that the support side becomes unworkable without two log ins, two accounts etc, however I will be giving Stuart and his 'partner' individual access to support on this occasion.

Please note though, this is a one time arrangement for particular reasons, not something I can do all the time.

Tim Lowe

#19 magicmarketer

magicmarketer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:53 AM

Hi Stuart,

i have sent you a PM

#20 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:55 PM

Good luck to everyone who has decided to invest in this, so far.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users