#101 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:46 AM

View PostRichyJ, on 20 September 2012 - 11:34 AM, said:

On this thread it was pointed out that it would probably take a few months before v system users would see a profit - yet this doesn't seem to be mentioned on the website (although I must admit that I did skim through a lot of it!).

Having reviewed the system originally, and seeing the system without having to pay the 6K (one of the benefits of doing the review, as well as advising members, and negotiating discount to members), what impressed us most (and it actually surprised us, hence why we could see the guarantee Tim Lowe offers would never be implemented by a customer) was the fact that the very first 'technique/trick' or whatever you want to call it (we had never traded in our lives before watching the system in action), but this first trick actually made money on the very first day.

So although the 'profit' aspect may take a few months (due to the 6K being paid on the original workshops), you can actually start making money from the very first day. We seen it happen, and the simplicity of this first bit we reviewed was refreshing to see in action. And this was only the free bonus part.

#102 Freestyle

Freestyle

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUk

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:00 PM

I did not receive the mailing, which is probably the reason I am also a bit mythed by a lower price for this home course. I did sign a no disclosure at the workshop which stops me revealing anything about it. But how much less is this new course, and if it is much lower than the work shop, then why is it much lower than I and many others paid for the same methods????? I am very certain that other attendees of the work shops would like to know the same answer?????

i want an answer to this please.

Edited by Freestyle, 20 September 2012 - 12:00 PM.

#103 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationFarnham, Surrey UK

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:37 PM

Freestyle

I am sorry that you are 'miffed' by what you perceive as a lower price but the fact is that this is a different product sold at a different time.

It is not unusual to package products in different ways and charge different amounts at different times. Take restuarants for example, often if you are willing to sit down at 6pm you can have the same food as people who sit down at 8pm but pay only half the price or less.

It is normal business practise and of course you also had the advantage of getting the information first, before everybody else. This happens with cars or mobile phones or computers etc. The list is endless where this happens.

Regards

Tim Lowe

#104 noidea

noidea

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:47 PM

View PostFreestyle, on 20 September 2012 - 12:00 PM, said:

b] But how much less is this new course, and if it is much lower than the work shop, then why is it much lower than I and many others paid for the same methods?????[/b][/color] I am very certain that other attendees of the work shops would like to know the same answer?????

i want an answer to this please.

Send me a message and i will send you my password to the website that offers this. if you paid 6 grand you will be dissapointed at the new price this is being sold for.

Edited by noidea, 20 September 2012 - 12:48 PM.

#105 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:51 PM

Pardon me for stating the obvious but  wouldn't Freestyle be better off using what he was taught rather than spending time trawling the internet and getting involved in a teeth gnashing session over something perfectly normal and ultimately unproductive.

Tim Lowe

#106 noidea

noidea

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:59 PM

fair play, but it is a way bit cheaper, so looks like a bargain comparing the original 6 grand paid. just saying. and trying to help which is what we all trying to do on the website so I thought

Edited by noidea, 20 September 2012 - 01:00 PM.

#107 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:13 PM

As you say, it is a bargain but as I said this is normal practise. Prices of products change everyday and if you were happy to pay say £700 for an iPhone last month does that make that iPhone any less useful to you this month when it is available at a bargain price. Of course it doesn't!

If a person is happy with the price they were asked to pay (which they must have been otherwise they would not have paid it) why should that change when the price changes as they are in the exact same position as they were before.

To be fair, I've seen people get upset in Sainsburys when tomatoes are on special offer the day after they bought theirs and of course we all knowlingly pay a high price for goods just before Christmas knowing for a fact they will be cheaper a few days later but I suppose none of us are truly rational where are own emotions are concerned.

Tim Lowe

Edited by Setter, 02 November 2012 - 05:09 PM.

#108 noidea

noidea

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:34 PM

maybe true but we are talking in thousands of pounds difference. no matter to me anyway, I cannot afford it.

#109 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

OK we are talking about more money than tomtaoes but I could have used cars as an example, at certain times of year or at certain points in a product 'cycle' the price of a car can vary by many thousands of pounds.

Tim Lowe

#110 noidea

noidea

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:16 PM

i took a tv back to asda a couple years ago when they had a guarantee that for 30 day i think, they were selling the same tv in different store 15 cheaper, so got refund and bought in other store lol

#111 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:23 PM

View Postnoidea, on 20 September 2012 - 02:16 PM, said:

i took a tv back to asda a couple years ago when they had a guarantee that for 30 day i think, they were selling the same tv in different store 15 cheaper, so got refund and bought in other store lol

Nonsensical posting (refer to the message left on your introduction thread).

It is true. Products, and their prices change and the purchaser either sees the value at the time, or not. An educated decision is then made.

I would advise that viewers of this thread read our review on the very first page of this subject, here: http://www.makemoney...stem/#entry5360

The promoters of this product offer a money back guarantee should money not be made, and as we have reviewed the product in question, we have no problem advising on a potential investment.

#112 brianluv

brianluv

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:18 PM

Thank you for all the replies. It is certainly very tempting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users