Cheers.

#22 peterparky14

peterparky14

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:49 PM

Hi Forum Admin

I am very interested in the new V System. I have subscribed to the Ternary System before and easily achieved the 'Free Money'. Would this new seminar still be beneficial to me as i noticed that 3 of the strategies are based/same as the TTS strategies? I notice that strategy 5 is the big one and the fourth is based on tennis. This is very intriguing and very exciting at the same time!!

I look forward to your reply.

peterparky14

#23 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:54 PM

Hello Peter,

We never actually reviewed the ternary system, so I cannot compare the differences, so I will let Tim himself answer your question in more detail, although you may also want to read his posting here, which does explain some of the differences:

http://www.makemoney...stem/#entry5390

#24 matth66

matth66

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:21 PM

Hi Peter,

I have not received your PM?

Also for your benefit, I quote from Tim lowe's post

Then you have 5 distinct trading methods to use each month on top of the Coffee Break method. None of these methods appear in TTS. Three of these methods ARE similar to 3 of the methods used in Heptamatic but of course refined and improved to take account of 2 years of time passing. Method 4 is a new method which uses Tennis.

Method 5 is the big one though!!!

Hope that helps

#25 vtu

vtu

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:57 AM

Unitrade, Ternary System, and now The V-System. Nice funnel marketing Mr. Lowe. I have only one concern and that is the heavy price tag for teaching only 2 additional sport trading strategy. The big one is probably the way Cold Traders operate10-15minutes before the match starts to lock in small regular profit, however, according to the Betfair educational material that is also counted as gambling! There will be small movement of odds between the night before the match (big ones) and 15 minutes before the start, which can go either way and all depend on the latest news surrounding the match and players..... I wonder if that is worth £6000.00 to be taught in 2 day work shop?!

#26 peterparky14

peterparky14

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:23 AM

Hi Stuart

I have replied to your earlier message. I hope you receive it and i hope to hear from you.

Cheers

#27 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationFarnham, Surrey UK

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:50 PM

View Postvtu, on 24 June 2012 - 09:57 AM, said:

Unitrade, Ternary System, and now The V-System. Nice funnel marketing Mr. Lowe. I have only one concern and that is the heavy price tag for teaching only 2 additional sport trading strategy. The big one is probably the way Cold Traders operate10-15minutes before the match starts to lock in small regular profit, however, according to the Betfair educational material that is also counted as gambling! There will be small movement of odds between the night before the match (big ones) and 15 minutes before the start, which can go either way and all depend on the latest news surrounding the match and players..... I wonder if that is worth £6000.00 to be taught in 2 day work shop?!

As matth66 has already pointed out NONE of these 5 strategies appear in TTS. For the avoidance of doubt 3 of the methods are similar but not identical to methods in HEPTAMATIC, NOT TTS or Unitrader.

You are trying to guess what the big method is andI'm afraid you are a very long way from being in the right ballpark. In fact I don't recall saying that Football was even involved, although I am not commenting one way or the other.

Tim Lowe

#28 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:26 PM

View Postpeterparky14, on 23 June 2012 - 01:49 PM, said:

Hi Forum Admin

I am very interested in the new V System. I have subscribed to the Ternary System before and easily achieved the 'Free Money'. Would this new seminar still be beneficial to me as i noticed that 3 of the strategies are based/same as the TTS strategies? I notice that strategy 5 is the big one and the fourth is based on tennis. This is very intriguing and very exciting at the same time!!

I look forward to your reply.

peterparky14

Hopefully all is now clear that NONE of the V System methods are used in TTS, but if not or you have any other queries please do ask me and I'll try to clarify.

Tim Lowe

#29 Chris Mole

Chris Mole

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationLancing.Sussex Coast

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:39 PM

Tim lowe  obviously thinks people have money growing on tress.600 quid for ternary now a couple of months later he wants nearly 6 grand for 5 trading systems,three of which he admits are similar to the heptamatic trading system.

Plus a trading system on tennis and the big one where he claims you can earn 30k a month

Why would anyone want to pay 6k for more trading systems when THE  Ternary Trading system was supposed to earn you at least 10k a month.That would be plenty for the majority of people so why would they bother,or want,  another 5 trading systems especially when they are expected  to pay 5 times as much!

Whats next the VII system for 10k?!

Edited by Chris Mole, 24 June 2012 - 05:40 PM.

#30 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:57 PM

Chris,

From what I could gather during the review process, is that apart from these being different 'systems' is that Matt Fyles is actually going to be on hand to help and advise IF the participants are going wrong.

In my considerable experience, with business opportunities; gambling, or otherwise, 90+% of the 'investors/start ups' simply do not follow the rules exactly as explained, whether that be marketing a business, business planning, or in this case gambling, but I feel the main difference here, with The-V-System, is that the guarantees are solid, but where I feel the main benefit could be, is Matt Fyles being on hand.

Think about it... If customers this time, do not make it work for them, even with Matt Fyles on hand, then who would be really at fault? It has to be Matt, to a large extent, right? And if that were the case, the refunds would soon come flying in.

No marketer, or system operator is going to put themselves in that delicate position, which is the main 'feel' we got during the review.

#31 matth66

matth66

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:28 PM

Hi All

Many thanks for your interest, but the space has now been filled.

Really looking forward to it now!!

Thanks

Stuart

#32 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:45 AM

Well done Stuart, pleased you were able to fill the spot.

Let us know how you get on. Thanks.

#33 vtu

vtu

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:44 PM

View PostTim Lowe, on 24 June 2012 - 02:50 PM, said:

As matth66 has already pointed out NONE of these 5 strategies appear in TTS. For the avoidance of doubt 3 of the methods are similar but not identical to methods in HEPTAMATIC, NOT TTS or Unitrader.

You are trying to guess what the big method is andI'm afraid you are a very long way from being in the right ballpark. In fact I don't recall saying that Football was even involved, although I am not commenting one way or the other.

Tim Lowe
Well, what can I say?  Football or any other sport match, it makes no difference. However, It's not a rocket science to work out which sport or sports are busiest on Saturdays ans Sundays:) . I wish everybody good luck, but Mr. Lowe, you have demonstrated the ultimate greed and ignorance in this time of economic difficulties by milking people off their money as much as you can by this marketing method. First, offering the Unitrade, then TTS and now this with a heavy price tag, all products with similar properties! By the way, has anyone actually used the TTS and made anything near £12000, please let the forum know.

#34 snuffledog

snuffledog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:14 AM

I see Peterparky has achieved the free money which he could have done Bonus Bagging and thus saving himself £600, but then does not state whether ternary has worked for him - strange. And then vtu seems to be able to predict what the V strategies are without having even read the posts above which tell him he is wrong at keast in part. I am puzzled.
FYI I do have Ternary and make a small profit, not enough but perhaps I don't work it hard enough. The winners often seem to be small though more frequent than the losers which come along and put you back aways. Ah well, slow forward progress

#35 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:52 AM

Snuffledog, it is great that you explain that you have made a small profit, although most people are not inclined to visit forums to share success.

Why? I am not quite sure, but in all our experience of forums, people have never really come forward with success stories concerning money, but of course forums will always be populated with what does not work.

#36 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:17 PM

View Postvtu, on 26 June 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

I wish everybody good luck, but Mr. Lowe, you have demonstrated the ultimate greed and ignorance in this time of economic difficulties by milking people off their money as much as you can by this marketing method. First, offering the Unitrade, then TTS and now this with a heavy price tag, all products with similar properties! By the way, has anyone actually used the TTS and made anything near £12000, please let the forum know.

vtu, I am afraid that you have again demonstrated the dangers of making assumptions.

You think you understand a marketing system which I use and imagine that you know who V System has been offered to and how those people may feel. The system has been offered by mail to around 60,000 people who have NOT bought any other trading system from me and another 30,000 by email. And yes of course it has also been offered to those that have bought Unitrader or TTS.

I can see no reason not to offer the V system to any of those people, buyers and non buyers. If they don't want it they don't have to do anything other than ignore the offer.

However are all those Unitrader or TTS people unhappy to have been made that offer?

We just don't know. I recall that a poll was done on this forum and about 8 people said they were TTS buyers, I know snuffledog who posted a reply to you was one such buyer. Does he seem upset to you, because he doesn't appear to me to be upset?

Has anybody else, other than you, said anything? Now of course there may be thousands of people sat at home seething about getting the V system offer but I see no evidence of that. I see you and two (frankly quite mad) people on another forum who have an issue with it. I don't know if you have bought any of these products but I do know that only one of the mad people I refer to have, so we have one, perhaps two Unitrader/TTS customers less than happy to be offered another system. What can I say, we know you cannot please all of the people all of the time, but I think 2 out of 90,000 who say they don't like something is pretty good. Maybe there's 1,000 times that number who have said nothing but even that would not be at all unusual in any business.

As for 'greed and milking of people in this time of economic difficulties', I really find this quite insulting and frankly naive.

I run a business and like everybody else have staff and bills to pay. I directly employ 6 full time staff and another 3 or 4 self employed freelance people spend most of their time working for me. On top of that we are amongst the biggest customers of several small businesses who supply us with the various things we need to run our business and service our customers.

During the 'economic difficulties' we have added to our staff numbers and taken on extra responsibilites like leases on buildings etc whilst at the same time we have lowered all of our prices. For example Unitrader was a DVD set selling for £74.90 whereas we were selling small DVD sets for as much as £95 back in 2005. You may feel that workshops are expensive and certainly they are a significant amount of money but three years ago workshops were approximately 45% more expensive. At the same time many of our costs have soared. For example paper and postage are nearly double what they were 5-7 years ago.

We have maintained our business by working much harder to get to the same place. This is what any well run company has had to do as the alternative is to lay off staff and risk putting suppliers out of business.

I see many people moaning and complaining about other people apparently making too much money with the suggestion that these 'others' should somehow have less. The trouble is that those same people would not volunteer to have less themselves.

The prices we sell at are dictated by the marketplace and people don't have to buy what we offer, obviously they have a choice.

Let me ask you a simple question about prices that are dictated by the market. Let's assume that you are going to sell your car or your house, would you find out what the highest price was that you could expect to achieve or would you decide you were being greedy and give your house or car away for half what you could get?

Prcatically nobody would volunteer to sell their house for less than they thought it was worth because somebody who wanted to buy it was short of money. You might be forced to sell it for less than YOU THINK it's worth but that's market forces, not you choosing to ask for less.

It's really easy to call other people greedy but if it was your money we were talking about you would want the best price you could get and not a penny less.

Tim Lowe

Edited by Setter, 01 November 2012 - 11:10 PM.

#37 Chris Mole

Chris Mole

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationLancing.Sussex Coast

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:58 AM

View Postvtu, on 26 June 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

Well, what can I say?  Football or any other sport match, it makes no difference. However, It's not a rocket science to work out which sport or sports are busiest on Saturdays ans Sundays:) . I wish everybody good luck, but Mr. Lowe, you have demonstrated the ultimate greed and ignorance in this time of economic difficulties by milking people off their money as much as you can by this marketing method. First, offering the Unitrade, then TTS and now this with a heavy price tag, all products with similar properties! By the way, has anyone actually used the TTS and made anything near £12000, please let the forum know.

Tim Lowe said anyone using TTT should hit 10k a month in profit within 6 months.He said the same about the other trading methods he previously sold.

He says he has lots of testimonials,so maybe he could produce a short video showing some of his customers confiming that yes they have hit that 10,000 pound a month profit target and continue to do so every month as staed in the sales-letters!

#38 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:37 AM

Chris, you really are becoming repetitive now, and it is getting to the stage of being 'trollish'.

Tim has repeatedly, not just on this forum (as you know), offered to show you, or anybody else for that matter, personally, and at his offices, proof of satisfied customers, and testimonials.

The chances of a customer coming forward and saying "Hey, Tim. I hit 10K today, let's make a video, fella" will be about as likely as England winning a major football tournament, but as already mentioned you have been asked on countless occasions, if you would like the relevant proof showing to you.

You declined every opportunity, which is rather telling.

#39 giffy

giffy

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:08 AM

Hi Tim

I am always concerned when guarantees are given only on certain provisos which usually cost more money to prove than the actual guarantee is worth.
If the system does not work for me what do you need to prove to you or to the administrator of this forum that I have tried it properly?

Also couldn't anybody make a statement of 100% guarantee but how is this enforcable?

thx

Steve

#40 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:48 PM

View Postgiffy, on 30 June 2012 - 11:08 AM, said:

Hi Tim

I am always concerned when guarantees are given only on certain provisos which usually cost more money to prove than the actual guarantee is worth.
If the system does not work for me what do you need to prove to you or to the administrator of this forum that I have tried it properly?

Also couldn't anybody make a statement of 100% guarantee but how is this enforcable?

thx

Steve

Steve

I am sorry if my answer below seems very blunt to you but as other people reading may also want to know my answer I don't want anybody to say that I didn't make things plain.

I know that these methods work and I know that many people who attend these workshops will have no difficulty making them work, but I also know that some people will declare that they 'don't work' or didn't work for them'.

This will be a true perception for some people and utter nonsense for others (who will either have done nothing or will have made plenty of money but will still be after some money from me as well). I'm sure we all know somebody who has bought a suit from Marks and Spencers, worn it to a wedding or similar function and then taken it back for a refund or who regularly whinges about the food in a restaurant (when there is nothing wrong with it) in order to avoid paying the whole bill or because they have changed their mind.

I would prefer not to write here what I think of such people but they and their sort are not welcome at my workshops and should not imagine that I would be sympathetic to their complaints!! I am known to be fair and sometimes even generous (people here and on other forums have said exactly that) when people play fair with me but I always try and make it clear that we are not a charity and do expect people to do their part of the deal, which in this case is to actually use the system as instructed.

One of the fairest analogies I can make is to private education. If you send your child to a fee paying school they will probably be offered a better education but you and the child have a responsibility to ensure that your child takes full advantage of what's being taught.

Just because little Jemima turns up every morning does not mean that she will get 12 A* GCSEs (or whatever they're called now). Little Jemima has to listen, study and do her homework, if she is stuck she has to ask and keep asking until she understands and she has to practice and keep practicing her new skills, otherwise she will most likley fail her exams. You cannot say to a school that you did your bit, you sent Jemima to school and paid the bill and everything else was down to them. Education is not a service that is done to you or for you, it is a collaboration between teacher and student.

We cannot magically make you into a brilliant trader, we can teach you and support you and answer every question you ever ask and show you as many times as you need where you are doing things right and doing things wrong BUT it is up to you to stick with it, even when you feel like not bothering.

When you leave the workshop you will have a very detailed plan which will ask you to carry out trading on an average of 12 days per month and to ensure a 3% average growth in your bank for each of those days. Of course you can trade many more times than that but we suggest a maximum of 24 days each month and no more than 3 hours in any one day (to avoid burning yourself out).

You are asked to download your trades from Betfair once a week and upload them to the helpdesk, this takes a few minutes only but serves to demonstrate that you have been sticking to the plan as it has been taught.

Stage 2 is up to you, you are recommended to use screen capture software (available free) to make a record of every actual trade you do so that if it does not work out you can send it to Matt and he can see what you have done wrong. Of course if it works out well then you can just archive it or even delete it but the purpose is to allow you to get help with trades that went differently to how you expect.

The point here is that if you were to keep complaining that your trades were unsuccessful but did not send examples to Matt for him to help you with then what can he do? You have to ask for help and make it possible for you to be helped.

People will somtimes say that they are doing everything exactly as they were shown but 'it just doesn't work'. It is amazing how many cannot produce any facts or figures at all and equally it is amazing how those that do produce the materials to support what they are saying almost always have made a mistake that they had not realised.

Remember little Jemima? She has to want to learn and be prepared to be helped before she can learn and be helped.

The length of the guarantee is important. In the past people have complained that a month, 3 months and even 6 months is not long enough to properly test something out. In some ways that is true because sports trading (in fact any trading) is something requiring the right mindset and self discipline over the long term. You will find members of this forum who have learned that trading will involve losses as well as gains but that statistically good trading systems will prevail over the long term. However, novices will frequently throw their arms in the air and want a refund after a week or two of poor results because they have yet to learn that they may well be about to have 3 or 4 weeks of generally brilliant results. In other words, it is truly and quite literally 'a numbers game' and you need to master your emotions (positive/euphoric ones as well which can turn trading into gambling when you are doing well and want even more success) and stick with it, regularly and consistently.

This is another reason that we ask you to upload each week's results because that way you quickly realise if you've not bothered to trade or been secretly breaking the rules, it is as much about keeping to the plan and not letting things drift as it is about trading methods that work.

As to being 'enforceable' I'm not sure quite what you mean but if you were to have uploaded all your logs every week and taken videos of all your trades and asked for help repeatedly and 12 months later were still not making any money I don't see how we could refuse you as you would have a cast iron case and could easily win in a court and we would undoubtedly have to pay your costs as well. However, the reality is that if you did do all those things, way, way before a year was up you would be making plenty of profit and would know how to trade and would know how to identify your own mistakes and so would have no need of the guarantee!!

I hope this answers your questions!!!

Tim Lowe

Edited by Tim Lowe, 30 June 2012 - 05:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users