V System The V System The V Trading System The V System Seminar

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#41 jeantoromorz

jeantoromorz

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:06 PM

This sound interesting I want to try it too. Can I? Please Pm me for more info. Thanks for this info. It has a lot of instructions to follow.

#42 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:32 AM

Hi Jean. All the information you need is in the first posting on this thread.

Good luck.

#43 giffy

giffy

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:47 AM

Tim

That was an excellent reply.  Are you able to paper trade this until you feel comfortable and how much starting bank do you need?

Steve

#44 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationFarnham, Surrey UK

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

View Postgiffy, on 02 July 2012 - 11:47 AM, said:

Tim

That was an excellent reply. Are you able to paper trade this until you feel comfortable and how much starting bank do you need?

Steve

Hi Steve. Thanks.

You can paper trade but of course that does mean that time is slipping away so it wouldn't be wise to paper trade for 10 months!!!!!

In fact I think that Matt has it in mind to suggest paper trading the more complex methods for a few months but the simpler methods for a week or so, time to do this is built into the trading plan that I mention.

Expect to set aside a minimum of £300 and maximum of £500 as a bank which you should easily see returned inside a couple of months without affecting your trading ability so from then on you will be using only money you have made to trade with.

Tim Lowe

#45 Chris Mole

Chris Mole

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationLancing.Sussex Coast

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:04 PM

A quick reminder to those of you who are attending the Tim Lowe,Matt Fyles seminar this month.Do keep us updated on how it is going and if the seminar is living up to the hype.

And let everyone know how you get on with your trading over the coming months.

Remember this is what Tim Lowe is claiming

"which will enable you to earn an estimated minimum of £12,000 to £17,000 CASH every month, by around the 15th January next year ..."

He claimed with the ternary you would be earning 10k by this August,he claimed with the rich life system you would be earning 10k a month,he claimed that unitrader would bring in around 5 k a month.

Has anyone heard from a single person online that has made these sort of returns??

Tim Lowe claims he has testimonials from his customers,that are satisfied with the trading methods and make money.That's a big difference from what he is claiming in his sales-letter.

Out of all his testimonials he receives I would expect some of them to be hitting the sort of targets he claims in the sales-letters.

So I will gladly visit his offices so he can show me the testimonials from customers earning the life-changing amounts of money he claims.

If he can't show any testimonials showing this,then I stand by my claim that he is misleading people on the amount you can actually earn from his trading systems.

Edited by Setter, 02 November 2012 - 04:44 PM.

#46 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:18 PM

It seems that Chris Moles, who was described as 'trollish' by the Administrator of this forum is attempting to cause trouble again. (A troll is a deliberate internet forum trouble maker).

For some reason Moles follows me around making outrageous comments and twisting what has been said. I believe it is because he wanted access to another Matt Fyles trading system - Ternary - without paying for it and is bitter because I would not give it to him. He was told on a previous occasion by members of forums that his behaviour was unacceptable when he attempted get buyers of Ternary to reveal the trading methods to him.

Moles alleges that he has some highly profitable trading system and described the basics elsewhere on this forum.

Another member grew tired of his crusade and said this:

Posted ImageMarketer Man, on 17 May 2012 - 04:47 PM, said:

so why don't you just go and make these big profits, instead of continuing the try and make Tim look bad, on a system you have not even bought? surely that would be a better way to spend your time???

I have asked him why he is doing this and again I will ask him here 3 key questions:

1) Moles, why are you so interested in what other people are doing, why does it matter so much to you that you persistently make these sort of frankly trollish posts?

2) Have you ever bought any product from me or Matt Fyles?

3) You claim great knowledge and experience, what exactly is your expereince, are you a professional full time trader?

A month or two ago Moles claimed that Matt Fyles did not make any money trading. More than one member put him straight, pointing out that an independent forum member had met with matt Fyles, examined in huge detail his trading accounts and had to report to the world that Matt Fyles was a brilliant trader who made actually more money than he claimed.

Moles would not apologise but eventually accepted that Matt was indeed a great trader.

After a short interlude he mounted his current hobby horse. I have invited him twice to visit my offices and meet successful students of Matt Fyles' previous methods and read all the feedback we have. He will not come and instead makes these curiously circular posts.

For the avoidance of doubt and to clear up a point that Moles is attempting to build up - V System is new so we obviously have no testimonials. However Matt has previously taught some of his trading methods to people at live workshops and of course we have feedback for the earlier ones of those. Matt has also launched two systems on DVD and we are beginning to get feedback on those systems we have sold more recently.

Relevant feedback is already contained on the V System website. Moles knows this. There is a video of a lady who has made £44,000 and is happy to say she makes around £2,000 - £2,500 + every week whilst doing her ironing which exactly equates with the types of claims Matt makes. There are numerous other testimonials for example:

In moving forward after having a bank of £2000 I have recently surpassed £5000 within just a matter of 2 weeks. This has been mainly due to inplay strategies. I am averaging £500 profit per day ... Les Fearon

Last week on Monday morning I started trading with a bank of just £20 by sunday night I had £2,000 ... during the week I had just touched the £1,000 in a day mark too ... So for anyone struggling this does work just like it says on the box... Chris Elliot

Hi Matt, l thought l would just drop you a quick note to say that it has been just a month now and l am doing really well with the methods....although l like them all l really like price decay as on one game Saturday for 11 minutes l made £256 probably the most money l have ever made in the least time....anyway just wanted to let you know and to thank you once again for all the help and support.
Best regards ... Tony
Langley

Against this background it is hard to see Moles' point. The people he says he would love to meet already exist and he has been invited but he seems to want to say that these successes don't count, he wants some other ones now!!!!

Of course if I produce another crop then I expect those ones won't count in the Moles' mind either and so his crusade will continue.

Finally, I would ask that properly interested parties take note of the section of this forum that this thread is in: 'Guaranteed Ways of Making Money From Home - Tried and Tested' and read the review by a professional reviewer on this forum at the beginning of this thread, which is based on fact rather than Moles' imagination.

Be aware also that he crops up elsewhere as moles40 and makes the same repetitive points and has been at odds with other professionals who have reviewed Matt's systems. It seems that Moles would like us to believe that all the professionals know nothing and only Moles, who actually hasn't used or even seen any of these systems, has all the answers.

Tim Lowe

#47 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:12 PM

We are always reluctant to do this, but due to consistent unacceptable behaviour by Chris Mole, and being consistent with our forum rules, we have issued a warning against Mr Mole's forum facilities.

I would also like to clarify, that our forum conducted an independent review of The-V-System, and in our view - which can be seen in the very first posting on this thread - by clicking here, the guarantees of this system are very secure, hence the reason for our review.

I reiterate that at the very least, a participant in the system will receive £500 just for listening to the information, and we have not seen a guarantee anywhere else of this nature.

We wish luck to all participants.

#48 snuffledog

snuffledog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:38 PM

I googled 'V system' and the top pick was headlined ' Tim Lowe won't like this' and it was from this forum. This seems somewhat unfair as you have, as stated immediately above, favourably although preliminarily, reviewed it. I don't know how these things work but it seems unfair that the google result is rather biased against Tim when it should be the opposite . Can this be resolved?
Take care and I am glad admin has rebuked the Mole

#49 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:45 PM

View Postsnuffledog, on 03 July 2012 - 05:38 PM, said:

I googled 'V system' and the top pick was headlined ' Tim Lowe won't like this' and it was from this forum. This seems somewhat unfair as you have, as stated immediately above, favourably although preliminarily, reviewed it. I don't know how these things work but it seems unfair that the google result is rather biased against Tim when it should be the opposite . Can this be resolved?
Take care and I am glad admin has rebuked the Mole

Hello Snuffledog.

That Adwords listing is just a basic conversion strategy to highlight to customers, this forum, and Tim's own choice of venue for discussing this particular product. Tim is aware of it.

The alternative is an another forum (MMR), which you are also a member of, using Tim's name with the sole purpose of catching email addresses for profit.

We prefer a more transparent approach, and so do the marketers being discussed.

Thank you.

#50 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

Hi snuffledog

Thanks for your support, actually it is now common practice to use this type of headline since more people respond to the scandal and negativity than they do to nice positive messages!

I am afraid it is the way the internet has developed.

Tim Lowe

#51 winner999

winner999

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

View PostTim Lowe, on 03 July 2012 - 04:18 PM, said:

Relevant feedback is already contained on the V System website. Moles knows this. There is a video of a lady who has made £44,000 and is happy to say she makes around £2,000 - £2,500 + every week whilst doing her ironing which exactly equates with the types of claims Matt makes. There are numerous other testimonials

Why on earth would I believe any testimonial posted on the website advertising the product?   There is absolutely no transparency, which is talked about above.   This web forum is turning into another marketing tool for this very product.   Very disappointing.

#52 winner999

winner999

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:52 AM

View PostForum Admin, on 03 July 2012 - 05:12 PM, said:

I would also like to clarify, that our forum conducted an independent review of The-V-System, and in our view - which can be seen in the very first posting on this thread - by clicking here, the guarantees of this system are very secure, hence the reason for our review.

I'm sorry mr Forum Admin this "independent review" is merely an extension of the marketing material accompanying this system.   As I said above, very disappointing.

#53 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:09 PM

View Postwinner999, on 04 July 2012 - 11:50 AM, said:

Why on earth would I believe any testimonial posted on the website advertising the product?   There is absolutely no transparency, which is talked about above.   This web forum is turning into another marketing tool for this very product.   Very disappointing.

Since the most likley people to know of successful system users is the company providing that system I am at a loss as to what you are expecting? You seem to be suggesting that we have invented our testimonials, which is somehwat insulting.

To paraphrase you: Why on earth would you expect happy customers to bother to find a forum and tell you what they think? It is customary to write into a company if you happen to be delighted (although most of us still don't) but it is much, much less likley to bother with online reviews, especially if a product is sold in small numbers.

Consider tripadvisor, a hotel which has had tens of thousands of guests may have a few dozen reviews. And there is a feeling of community with hotel guests in that it is something that people repeatedly do so they feel they are all helping each other with their next trip, whereas people who find a system that makes them money often then stop buying new systems (but not always) so have no reason to tell everybody else.

Tim Lowe

#54 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:13 PM

View Postwinner999, on 04 July 2012 - 11:52 AM, said:

I'm sorry mr Forum Admin this "independent review" is merely an extension of the marketing material accompanying this system.   As I said above, very disappointing.

I am quite shocked by this post, you have firstly suggested that I have manufactured testimonails and now suggest that the Forum Administrator has colluded with my company and not acted properly.

It seems impossible to please some people, you dismiss all positive comments as false but I'm quite certain that you would be happy to accept a review that was negative.

Tim Lowe

#55 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:00 PM

View Postwinner999, on 04 July 2012 - 11:52 AM, said:

Winner999,

You are way off the mark. I would suggest that you take a look at the Ternary thread, where without our fully reviewing the system, we also had doubts, and our postings on that particular thread reflect this.

The-V-System, we HAVE had the opportunity to review, and therefore if the review has hallmarks of the marketing materials, then obviously this will be because we, as an independent website, have fully reviewed all available details, and data!

The guarantees that Tim Lowe is offering, and which were highlighted to us during our review, are extraordinary, and 100% protects any potential customers looking at investing in this workshop. Do you really think we would open our forum to abuse, if we were wrong? I don't think so.

A £500 guarantee, even if the customer decides against the investment? No promoter would offer that security, if they thought the core of the product was not worth it's salt, and we HAVE seen the core product, the stats, the income generated, and it IS viable, and worthy of the investment being asked for - especially considering the guarantees!

We even, after carefully analising The-V-System negotiated a £250 discount with Tim Lowe, for the sole benefit of forum members only. Why would we do that, if not to firstly provide an accurate review, but also secondly to gain an extra advantage for our forum participants.

As Tim Lowe states above, there is no pleasing some people, and the negative, and cynical amongst us will always have those traits, where in the background, people who have open minds will ALWAYS be the higher benefactors in financial circumstances.

This is just a fact of life.

#56 Emirates Lad

Emirates Lad

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:50 PM

I have spent the last few hours reading this topic, and the sales literature, and I am very interested. I have no experience in trading whatsoever, so could this still be for me? I have never used any trading websites, and not even used betfair, so could this still work for somebody with no experience?

#57 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:51 PM

View PostEmirates Lad, on 04 July 2012 - 04:50 PM, said:

I have spent the last few hours reading this topic, and the sales literature, and I am very interested. I have no experience in trading whatsoever, so could this still be for me? I have never used any trading websites, and not even used betfair, so could this still work for somebody with no experience?

Thanks.

To some extent people will expect me to say 'of course, this course is perfect for you....' and that would be fair comment.

However, let me try and give you a more constructive answer.

This course has several guarantees and these are there for both our benefits.

We send you some 'get started' info before you even attend the workshop, if you struggle with this then you can cancel and get a refund.

Then, on day 1, if you are at all unsure you can get a refund at any time up until 4pm.

After that you have 12 months to use it and if you don't make at least £12k then you get a refund. Throughout this period you have full support from Matt.

And of course there is a guarantee that even if you have a refund on day 1 you will be taught the Coffee Break-Double Bank Builder which will make you a minimum of £500 and if not I will top up whatever you do make.

So I hope you will agree with my opionion which is that you have nothing much to lose by booking a place and have loads of opportunities to change your mind and 'bail out' at various points should you discover that this is not for you.

I hope this helps

Tim Lowe

#58 winner999

winner999

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:44 AM

View PostForum Admin, on 04 July 2012 - 02:00 PM, said:

.... there is no pleasing some people, and the negative, and cynical amongst us will always have those traits.....

Let's turn this around.  If I was positive and supportive of every money making email and letter received, I would have spent tens of thousands of pounds chasing promises, few of which would have delivered the profits to offset my investment.    The cynicism of posters (including myself) is a service to highlight the risk to users of subscribing to products that may deliver no return (and indeed, a loss).  

I am by no means a career cynic!  I can give you examples of a couple of Streetwise products that have exceeded expectations.   In the meantime, I continue to try to separate the wheat from the chaff.  And along the way, I'm sharing my thoughts through this forum :-)

#59 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

View Postwinner999, on 05 July 2012 - 11:44 AM, said:

Let's turn this around.  If I was positive and supportive of every money making email and letter received, I would have spent tens of thousands of pounds chasing promises, few of which would have delivered the profits to offset my investment. The cynicism of posters (including myself) is a service to highlight the risk to users of subscribing to products that may deliver no return (and indeed, a loss).  

I am by no means a career cynic!  I can give you examples of a couple of Streetwise products that have exceeded expectations.   In the meantime, I continue to try to separate the wheat from the chaff.  And along the way, I'm sharing my thoughts through this forum :-)

No problem with that, although not every opportunity, or it's success rate, is down to the actual product or service. In most cases, the actual user of the product or service will determine the overriding result; although what we tried to highlight in this particular service/product (The-V-System) was that the guarantee protected customers, which is why we allowed it onto the forum, together with a discount, which actually, we were very proud to have negotiated.

#60 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:19 PM

This posts concerns the posts of Chris Moles who has been a voiciferous critic of the V system despite not having ever bought anything from Matt Fyles or myself and not even having read the sales letters.

I particularly dislike having to do this but I have to reveal that I have also now received silly threats from Moles because he has been banned from this forum after a series of unacceptable posts.

So far the threat is easy to deal with but is indicative of what the man is like. He has sent me a PM here which reads:

Chris Mole Sent Yesterday, 09:51 PM

Looks like you have won, now I'M banned from the froum

A multi-millionaire who cant take a bit of Criticism.

Dont worry no more from me however I may decide to take a trip to your seminar and ask people in real time what they think of your trading methods and the v system.

I am happy to give an open reply to Moles:

Please do come along. Like all our workshops, we have a video set up here to provide attendees with a DVD afterwards so we can record your interviews of people attending and put them on youtube, you may well be somewhat surprised by what they say.

We are in the final leg of the first workshop as I am writing this. As you know the deal is that if people are unimpressed by what they are learning then they can have a refund at the end of the first day.

The opportunity for people to ask for a refund passed yesterday afternoon without a single refund request.

Last night we all had a BBQ together and everybody had already had the opportunity to start using one of the methods in real time last night. Some people had even made some money by the BBQ despite being only halfway through the course.

Please do come along Moles, make sure you come on day 2 so that people have had a chance to see everything so will be more able to comment, because I am convinced that you will end up looking the total muppet that you obviously are.

Of course you have been invited to my offices several times already but have run away from that, I don't imagine this time will be any different.

Tim Lowe

Edited by Tim Lowe, 05 July 2012 - 02:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users