111 replies to this topic

#61 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:47 PM

Pleased it is going well for you, Tim, but more importantly, we are pleased that members of the forum are making this work, and that our review didn't go to waste.

Good stuff.

#62 Paul Naylor

Paul Naylor

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSussex UK

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:12 PM

Hello Everyone.

I have just spent a very pleasant 2 days at the first V System workshop and I would like to share my findings with you.

The system I find does exactly what it says on the tin. As well as a sure fire way of earning a modest £1000 a month with very little effort, It comprises 5 very new methods of trading that I certainly have never seen before. As well as being taught we were shown samples and live demonstrations of how each system works, and I can say they sure do work! I am now looking forward to putting all I have learned into practice over the coming months.

The system does require you to be committed and prepared to follow a set trading plan. After all in order to gain something you have to DO something.

Tim and Matt were very helpful and obliging with any aspects that I did not understand at first and bent over backwards to make sure everyone in the room knew what they had to do.

The venue was superb with great food. It was great to meet new people who have now become my peers and Tim and Matt are great guys to have a laugh over a few beers too.

Tim and I had a bad start in our relationship a few months ago over another matter. Being gentlemen and businessmen we have long since resolved said matter and have found out through meeting that we actually get on very well. I would say to any doubters or people who are not sure whether to commit to this system that both Tim and Matt are guys who are exactly where we (us on this forum) want to be, ie minted. I have also found out that by treating these gentlemen with common sense and the respect they deserve, really good things can happen.

I will say no more about the system other than to say it could be the best 6K you have ever spent. Please to not message me asking for more details about it because, as mentioned in the sales copy, I have willingly signed a comprehensive non disclosure and confidentiality agreement.

Good luck to everyone who has signed up and to those who haven't, things ain`t gonna change unless you do something positive!

#63 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:45 PM

Thank you for the feedback, Paul.

I am sure all forum members appreciate it.

#64 Emirates Lad

Emirates Lad

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:46 PM

Well answered. Still thinking about this, and trying to get my finances in order.

#65 pabrmu

pabrmu

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:34 AM

Hi,
Message for Paul Naylor.
I am going to attend one of the seminars shortly.
You have now had a few days since your meeting.
Can you tell us if you have used the system since returning home.
How have you done?
I realise that this is really none of our business, but It may help others decide.

#66 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationFarnham, Surrey UK

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:15 PM

View Postpabrmu, on 08 July 2012 - 10:34 AM, said:

Hi,
Message for Paul Naylor.
I am going to attend one of the seminars shortly.
You have now had a few days since your meeting.
Can you tell us if you have used the system since returning home.
How have you done?
I realise that this is really none of our business, but It may help others decide.

pabrmu,

I honestly hope that you are not expecting Paul to tell you how he has made his fortune since he got home on Friday and it is now Sunday morning.

Paul said very clearly that he was not wanting to answer these sort of questions, which I think is fair but much more importantly, trading is a LONG TERM project and you cannot hope for meaningful results in 2 and a half days, which is the reason for a 12 MONTH Guarantee.

We teach you to build an initial bank and then to double it every 24 days of actual trading you do.

That initial bank is somewhere between £500 and £1,500 and it takes around a month to build about £1,000. The very best that Paul could have achieved by now, assuming he has nothing else to organise first, would be maybe £50.

If you have booked a place, PLEASE do not come with expectations of immediate wealth because it will not happen, equally you HAVE to practice what you have been taught so may make nothing for a few week's whilst you get to grips with what you are doing.

Think of it like this, if a person had just driven a car for the first time 2 days ago they would still be mastering changing gear and parking so you (hopefully) would not now be asking them their fastest lap times around a race track?

Tim Lowe

#67 Emirates Lad

Emirates Lad

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:24 PM

View PostTim Lowe, on 08 July 2012 - 12:15 PM, said:

That initial bank is somewhere between £500 and £1,500 and it takes around a month to build about £1,000. The very best that Paul could have achieved by now, assuming he has nothing else to organise first, would be maybe £50.

View PostPaul Naylor, on 06 July 2012 - 04:12 PM, said:

. As well as a sure fire way of earning a modest £1000 a month with very little effort,

When reading everything I was taking from it that an easy, sure fire 500 to £1000 per month could be made through the coffee system, and is this coffee system just bonus bagging? because how come Paul Naylor would not be on his way to having made £500 to £1000 by now then for the month with very little effort?

Edited by Setter, 02 November 2012 - 04:51 PM.

#68 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:11 PM

View PostEmirates Lad, on 08 July 2012 - 12:24 PM, said:

When reading everything I was taking from it that an easy, sure fire 500 to £1000 per month could be made through the coffee system, and is this coffee system just bonus bagging? because how come Paul Naylor would not be on his way to having made £500 to £1000 by now then for the month with very little effort?

Coffee Break is absolutely NOT Bonus Bagging, the methods shown in Bonus Bagging were first revealed some years ago and form part 1 of Coffee Break method and can only really be done once (save for the odd reload etc on some events). Part 2 is doable every single month and is where the regular £1,000 claim coems from.

The reason Paul Naylor would not be well on his way is because he only attended 2 and a half DAYS ago. When we say a £1,000 in a month with 15 minutes a day we don't mean £1,000 in 2 days, we mean that is what you get for a month's worth of 15 minutes day!!!!!! (Still over £100 per hour of actual effort by the way).

On top of that, as I said you have to get used to what you are doing and it gets easier with practice, you simply cannot expect results worth discussing in 2 days.

Tim Lowe

Edited by Setter, 02 November 2012 - 04:53 PM.

#69 Paul Naylor

Paul Naylor

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSussex UK

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:16 PM

Hi again everyone.

Tim is quite right. Since I have been back from the workshop I have been trolling (not a good word in the circumstances) through the materials and notes I have made and paper trading the systems. With the British Grand Prix and the Wimbledon mens final today together with it being the monsoon season, the markets have not been a good place for the beginner. However its all good practice and part of the learning process.
Now please don`t expect me to announcing the delivery of my Bentley just yet after 2 and a half days but I fully expect to be well on my way to my first £1000 by the end of this month. This system demands you paper trade until you are totally sure  that you have grasped the processes. Its not difficult, but easy to make mistakes through unfamiliarity. You must then agree that no money should be traded until you "know how to drive the car".
Good luck Pabrmu with the workshop, you won`t be dissapointed. Quite soon I think we will be too busy making money to have to prove anything to the doubters. :D

#70 pabrmu

pabrmu

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the reply.
I would like to think that I am not a doubter as I have paid my seminar fee and am really looking forward to the event.
And Tim, I do not expect Paul to have made his fortune by now and I realise that this is a longer term venture.
However, I know that if it was me, I would have been champing at the bit to put it all into practice and just wanted to know how things were going, not just in the financial sense.
I probably would not be in a rush to tell all and sundry how much I have earned as I believe that as you have had the "balls" to pay for the system, you should not be expected to prove to the naysayers like Moles and the like how well you are doing.
I also do not expect Paul to tell us what is involved in the system, but it is nice to hear that he felt, and feels, that it was good value for the money.

#71 random

random

Banned Troll

• Banned
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:36 PM

this is a very positive review

can we assume that you are linked to tim lowe via some variety of affiliate relationship?

out of curiousity what share are you receiving?

#72 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:55 PM

View Postrandom, on 11 July 2012 - 03:36 PM, said:

this is a very positive review

can we assume that you are linked to tim lowe via some variety of affiliate relationship?

out of curiousity what share are you receiving?

We are not going to repeat ourselves for the sake of the lazy, who decide not to read an entire thread, so the answer to your question is here:

http://www.makemoney...st=40#entry5648

Edit: Oh dear, it seems that you are sharing the same IP address as tim_johnson_phd Unfortunately this is against forum rules. Trolls have no place on forums, and neither do we accept them.

#73 DJVYEATES

DJVYEATES

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:04 PM

View PostTim Lowe, on 30 June 2012 - 05:48 PM, said:

Steve

I am sorry if my answer below seems very blunt to you but as other people reading may also want to know my answer I don't want anybody to say that I didn't make things plain.

I know that these methods work and I know that many people who attend these workshops will have no difficulty making them work, but I also know that some people will declare that they 'don't work' or didn't work for them'.

This will be a true perception for some people and utter nonsense for others (who will either have done nothing or will have made plenty of money but will still be after some money from me as well). I'm sure we all know somebody who has bought a suit from Marks and Spencers, worn it to a wedding or similar function and then taken it back for a refund or who regularly whinges about the food in a restaurant (when there is nothing wrong with it) in order to avoid paying the whole bill or because they have changed their mind.

I would prefer not to write here what I think of such people but they and their sort are not welcome at my workshops and should not imagine that I would be sympathetic to their complaints!! I am known to be fair and sometimes even generous (people here and on other forums have said exactly that) when people play fair with me but I always try and make it clear that we are not a charity and do expect people to do their part of the deal, which in this case is to actually use the system as instructed.

One of the fairest analogies I can make is to private education. If you send your child to a fee paying school they will probably be offered a better education but you and the child have a responsibility to ensure that your child takes full advantage of what's being taught.

Just because little Jemima turns up every morning does not mean that she will get 12 A* GCSEs (or whatever they're called now). Little Jemima has to listen, study and do her homework, if she is stuck she has to ask and keep asking until she understands and she has to practice and keep practicing her new skills, otherwise she will most likley fail her exams. You cannot say to a school that you did your bit, you sent Jemima to school and paid the bill and everything else was down to them. Education is not a service that is done to you or for you, it is a collaboration between teacher and student.

We cannot magically make you into a brilliant trader, we can teach you and support you and answer every question you ever ask and show you as many times as you need where you are doing things right and doing things wrong BUT it is up to you to stick with it, even when you feel like not bothering.

When you leave the workshop you will have a very detailed plan which will ask you to carry out trading on an average of 12 days per month and to ensure a 3% average growth in your bank for each of those days. Of course you can trade many more times than that but we suggest a maximum of 24 days each month and no more than 3 hours in any one day (to avoid burning yourself out).

You are asked to download your trades from Betfair once a week and upload them to the helpdesk, this takes a few minutes only but serves to demonstrate that you have been sticking to the plan as it has been taught.

Stage 2 is up to you, you are recommended to use screen capture software (available free) to make a record of every actual trade you do so that if it does not work out you can send it to Matt and he can see what you have done wrong. Of course if it works out well then you can just archive it or even delete it but the purpose is to allow you to get help with trades that went differently to how you expect.

The point here is that if you were to keep complaining that your trades were unsuccessful but did not send examples to Matt for him to help you with then what can he do? You have to ask for help and make it possible for you to be helped.

People will somtimes say that they are doing everything exactly as they were shown but 'it just doesn't work'. It is amazing how many cannot produce any facts or figures at all and equally it is amazing how those that do produce the materials to support what they are saying almost always have made a mistake that they had not realised.

Remember little Jemima? She has to want to learn and be prepared to be helped before she can learn and be helped.

The length of the guarantee is important. In the past people have complained that a month, 3 months and even 6 months is not long enough to properly test something out. In some ways that is true because sports trading (in fact any trading) is something requiring the right mindset and self discipline over the long term. You will find members of this forum who have learned that trading will involve losses as well as gains but that statistically good trading systems will prevail over the long term. However, novices will frequently throw their arms in the air and want a refund after a week or two of poor results because they have yet to learn that they may well be about to have 3 or 4 weeks of generally brilliant results. In other words, it is truly and quite literally 'a numbers game' and you need to master your emotions (positive/euphoric ones as well which can turn trading into gambling when you are doing well and want even more success) and stick with it, regularly and consistently.

This is another reason that we ask you to upload each week's results because that way you quickly realise if you've not bothered to trade or been secretly breaking the rules, it is as much about keeping to the plan and not letting things drift as it is about trading methods that work.

As to being 'enforceable' I'm not sure quite what you mean but if you were to have uploaded all your logs every week and taken videos of all your trades and asked for help repeatedly and 12 months later were still not making any money I don't see how we could refuse you as you would have a cast iron case and could easily win in a court and we would undoubtedly have to pay your costs as well. However, the reality is that if you did do all those things, way, way before a year was up you would be making plenty of profit and would know how to trade and would know how to identify your own mistakes and so would have no need of the guarantee!!

I hope this answers your questions!!!

Tim Lowe

Hi Tim, I am looking forward to meeting you on Wednesday.
The doubters here have probably had their fingers burnt many times by rogues and vagabonds - I know I have. When it comes to guarantees in this game, the plain truth is, a 'guarantee' ain't worth the paper it's written on. The reason I coughed up for what is - let's face it - an EXTREMELY expensive couple of days is because I do believe the guarantees you provide. I have been stuffed so many times by empty guarantees that you get to notice the signs and pointers. I recently employed an agency to track down and recover two grand from one such rogue. It took over a year and so much money you reach a point where you think of throwing in the towel, and I would be very reluctant to go down this route again. It took over a year.
My point is, there are plenty of people on this forum who will be very wary of any system, because they have been stung too many times before.
I actually think there are two big positives for the large price of this seminar (if only I'd found this forum earlier I could have saved myslef more dosh): FIRSTLY, if it's cheap, you don't trust it and everyone does it if it works, and SECONDLY, I will stick with this throughout the year, because I can't afford not to.

I know Matt has his Unitrader system, and I would certainly like to know that the V System won't be available anywhere else EXCEPT at the seminars. But of course, what I'm learning is not what trading systems are employed (I would be very surprised if I haven't already come across some of them at least), but rather HOW to go about trading them until I am at a point where it is my main source of income.

It is also a slight worry that there will be a large diversity of experience, from absolute beginners to seasoned traders like myself. And so the first couple of sessions may be going over a lot of old ground for some of us. And I'm certain that we won't be finding out what's behind the V System before the money back deadline on day 1, but I have no intention whatsoever of going down that route.

See you on Wednesday.

Dave

Edited by DJVYEATES, 13 July 2012 - 01:05 PM.

#74 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

Hi Dave

Thanks for that. Of course many people have been stung before and I'm sure that some of them will feel that it was me who 'stung' them. Most people have a generally positive view of Richard Branson's company 'Virgin' but I'm sure we could find somebody who thought their planes were rubbish or trains were overpriced or whose flight was so bad they wanted a refund and didn't get one.

As Paul Naylor said above:

Tim and I had a bad start in our relationship a few months ago over another matter. Being gentlemen and businessmen we have long since resolved said matter and have found out through meeting that we actually get on very well. I would say to any doubters or people who are not sure whether to commit to this system that both Tim and Matt are guys who are exactly where we (us on this forum) want to be, ie minted. I have also found out that by treating these gentlemen with common sense and the respect they deserve, really good things can happen

My view is that most of us like to blame others for the stuff that doesn't work out but often, if we are truly honest with ourselves, we know that we were responsible for our own problems, or at least contributed to them (notice I say often, of course sometimes we just get stung by a rogue trader or circumstances, like somebody going bust).

You are right about a diversity of experience and of course we have to cater to all levels and assume people know very little to begin with.

It is rather like learning to drive a car, on day 1 you will actually learn to make the car move and on day 2 you will learn things like the rules of the road and more advanced techniques such as 3 point turns (or maybe how to be a racing driver in your case)!!!

As well as this, BEFORE the 4pm deadline for refunds Matt does actually tell you what the 5 methods roughly entail.

Of course he does not give you every single detail since that would obviously take another day and wouldn’t be commercially sensible but you get a good overview.

If you want to know more about a specific point then there is a question session at this point as well.

On pricing, you can rest assured that whilst I occasionally do discounts and even different payment terms, nobody has ever accused me of selling my products too cheaply so I won't be selling off the V system methods for a fiver on eBay!!!!!!

Tim Lowe

Edited by Tim Lowe, 13 July 2012 - 02:19 PM.

#75 DJVYEATES

DJVYEATES

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:42 PM

View PostTim Lowe, on 13 July 2012 - 02:18 PM, said:

Hi Dave

Thanks for that. Of course many people have been stung before and I'm sure that some of them will feel that it was me who 'stung' them. Most people have a generally positive view of Richard Branson's company 'Virgin' but I'm sure we could find somebody who thought their planes were rubbish or trains were overpriced or whose flight was so bad they wanted a refund and didn't get one.

As Paul Naylor said above:

My view is that most of us like to blame others for the stuff that doesn't work out but often, if we are truly honest with ourselves, we know that we were responsible for our own problems, or at least contributed to them (notice I say often, of course sometimes we just get stung by a rogue trader or circumstances, like somebody going bust).

You are right about a diversity of experience and of course we have to cater to all levels and assume people know very little to begin with.

It is rather like learning to drive a car, on day 1 you will actually learn to make the car move and on day 2 you will learn things like the rules of the road and more advanced techniques such as 3 point turns (or maybe how to be a racing driver in your case)!!!

As well as this, BEFORE the 4pm deadline for refunds Matt does actually tell you what the 5 methods roughly entail.

Of course he does not give you every single detail since that would obviously take another day and wouldn’t be commercially sensible but you get a good overview.

If you want to know more about a specific point then there is a question session at this point as well.

On pricing, you can rest assured that whilst I occasionally do discounts and even different payment terms, nobody has ever accused me of selling my products too cheaply so I won't be selling off the V system methods for a fiver on eBay!!!!!!

Tim Lowe
Hmmm. That probably means you don't have a media account with Virgin, using that analogy. I don't know how many phones I've smashed trying to get through to their 'customer service' staff in India!!

#76 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:38 PM

View PostDJVYEATES, on 13 July 2012 - 07:42 PM, said:

Hmmm. That probably means you don't have a media account with Virgin, using that analogy. I don't know how many phones I've smashed trying to get through to their 'customer service' staff in India!!

:D

#77 janie678

janie678

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

View PostTim Lowe, on 21 June 2012 - 06:27 PM, said:

Its nice to see people being positive about this opportunity. I'm delighted to say that plenty of people are booking in and getting excited about what's to come.

I wanted to make it very clear that of course people are welcome to email any questions that they may have but also to point out that it's very hard for me to jump about across multiple forums so if you do want to ask a question in a public forum then this site is my preferred forum to answer those questions. We have given this forum and only this forum, advance notice of the programme in order for them to be able to publish their review.

No other forum anywhere has had any access at all so at this point anybody giving an opinion is doing so purely from their own imagination, not fact!

I hope this helps

Tim Lowe
Hi Tim, I'm very interested in doing your training course, the money back guarantee is a big incentive, is that just at the end of twelve months of trying or if you find after a couple of months it's not working for you then can you still claim the money back and is this for the whole of the training course?

Jan

#78 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:29 PM

View Postjanie678, on 14 July 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

Hi Tim, I'm very interested in doing your training course, the money back guarantee is a big incentive, is that just at the end of twelve months of trying or if you find after a couple of months it's not working for you then can you still claim the money back and is this for the whole of the training course?

Jan

Jan

It is for the whole cost of the course, including monthly support fees, however, you are NOT able to simply 'opt' for a refund after a few months.

All providers of these systems have been criticised for the shortness of our guarantees and when I offered 6 months once before that was deemed too short to 'really test it out and see if it holds up' so I have introduced a 12 month Guarantee.

In fact 3 months is the period we suggest only using the Coffee Break method for to build your bank whilst paper trading the V system methods so you would not even have traded the V system methods with real money by then.

This is also about giving people time to trade at their own pace, we used to suggest trading 30-120 minutes on 24 days in a month but now say the minimum is 30-120 minutes on only 12 days a month (any less when you are starting out and your skills don't really develop (coffee break is seperate as it is about 15-20 minutes max on any day you use it).

The methods work but some will require patient practice to master them and you need to be willing to spend the time doing that.

The Guarantee is a PROFIT of £12,000 in 12 months so if you have losses they are accounted for.

There is a specific plan which you must agree to fully follow but if you stick to even 30% of it you will make much more than that in much less time.

Tim Lowe

#79 birdsong7

birdsong7

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:48 PM

Hi Tim,

I am interested but have a few questions and I know time is short: What is the average number of people on each 2 day training? On average how many drop out? If it's not possible to do it this time how soon might you and Matt be putting on another workshop of The-V-System?

Also, if I am seriously considering taking part do I get the 'get started' info before paying my money (in order to judge whether I'll be up to it) or not until after I've paid?

#80 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:20 PM

View Postbirdsong7, on 15 July 2012 - 04:48 PM, said:

Hi Tim,

I am interested but have a few questions and I know time is short: What is the average number of people on each 2 day training? On average how many drop out? If it's not possible to do it this time how soon might you and Matt be putting on another workshop of The-V-System?

Also, if I am seriously considering taking part do I get the 'get started' info before paying my money (in order to judge whether I'll be up to it) or not until after I've paid?

Time is indeed getting short.

As you know, you can bring a free guest with you (such as a wife or business partner) We have around 25 people including a handful of free guests at each workshop.

We have done 3 workshops so far, 3 people in total left at the 4pm refund deadline.

Obviously I have no way of knowing how many may 'drop out' in  the future.

As the sales copy said these are the ONLY V system workshops that Matt and I will be doing. There are the remaining 3 and then there will be no more live events with Matt.

I am afraid that you have to make a confirmed booking and pay before we can give you any of the system details. It is fully refundable if you don't like it but if I did it the other way hundreds of people would want the information with no intention of attending.

Tim Lowe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users