streetwisenews.com/King/ streetwise marketing

1 reply to this topic

#1 Forum Reviews

Forum Reviews

Forum Reviews

• Administrators
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:16 PM

The King Midas Key Review - Scam Or Legit - Offered by Streetwise marketing on the domain: www.streetwisenews.com/King/ and the price is £997.00 + £47 a month. Wow, that is a LOT of money.

What is the product?

Apparently, the crux of the deal, is that for the whopping price of £997.00 and £47 per month you will be sent a series of 'sales letters' for you to send out to business opportunity seekers. The sales letter claims that you could make:

£362,956 in 37 days   Hmmm....

Is that it?

Well, we could fill it out with padding, but that is pretty much it in a nutshell.

Does The king Midas Key Work?

When you consider than most responses to mail order used to be approximately 1%, if you were lucky, then when you tie in printing costs, high postage, envelopes, the cost of the list, then this is a very ambitious programme, and one we feel will not work for the newbies entering the market.

Even if you were to use a sorting house to do the printing and mailing for you, this is still not a cheap option.

Recommended?

No, we do not recommend this product from Streetwise Marketing.

Forget King Midas Key - Click here for the member recommended product that DOES make money
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#2 Paulie Boy

Paulie Boy

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:18 PM

I have never heard anything so ridiculous in all my days. That is one heck of an outlay, and what proof is being shown I would like to know, other than one of the Harrison brothers showing their millionaire status off.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users