Google Adwords

7 replies to this topic

#1 Forum Reviews

Forum Reviews

Forum Reviews

• Administrators
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:19 AM

Have you used Google Adwords to promote your business or websites? How well did it work. I am thinking of using them.

#2 Kramer

Kramer

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:20 AM

Well usually they let you use a 100$ voucher to test the waters, I would try that first to see how you like it.

#3 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:50 AM

I tried it a few times, but didn't give it the time it deserve.
I have a friend that makes more than $20.000 per month (profit) from promoting affiliate CPA offers on Adwords and other sources of traffic.

Seems facebook is getting more and more popular, since it's possible to target whatever group of people you want.

#4 Forum Reviews

Forum Reviews

Forum Reviews

• Administrators
  • 74 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:11 AM

View PostKenneth, on 17 January 2011 - 11:50 AM, said:

I tried it a few times, but didn't give it the time it deserve.
I have a friend that makes more than $20.000 per month (profit) from promoting affiliate CPA offers on Adwords and other sources of traffic.

Seems facebook is getting more and more popular, since it's possible to target whatever group of people you want.

Wow that is some staggering numbers. He must be pretty happy huh? lol. I might have to try it out and see how it affects my traffic and sales.

#5 Jason

Jason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:14 AM

My traffic has just about doubled since I have started using Adwords, just with the voucher. It is especially good if you sell products.

#6 .Anti.

.Anti.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:17 AM

I would suggest using it if you have a site that sells digital goods or real goods. It will double your sales, almost guaranteed.

#7 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:30 AM

View Post.Anti., on 18 January 2011 - 06:17 AM, said:

I would suggest using it if you have a site that sells digital goods or real goods. It will double your sales, almost guaranteed.

It's also a risky business.
You will loose your money faster than you can blink, if you don't know what your doing.

But yes, it can bring you a lot of sales, but successful campaigns require a lot of experience in CPA.

#8 GeorgeS

GeorgeS

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:18 AM

With Google AdWords, you can create and run ads for your business, quickly and simply. Run your ads on Google and our advertising network -- no matter what your budget, you'll only pay when people click your ads. Just visit www.adwords.google.com to get started.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users