vitarank reviews vitarank seo

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 MarkLu

MarkLu

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:44 PM

Hi, got an email from an seo company today, Vitarank.com, offering to help my website. My site was hit by the Panda update, and need to get it back for ranking purposes, and would like help to know if this website can help, or is it a waste of time this stuff?

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:39 AM

I would not trust ANY company that promises higher search results, especially with the fluctuations on the search engines after updates. These type of companies are just playing on people's ranking drops, and there is a MASSIVE grey area with SEO, and chances are that even if you don't see the results they promise, they will be guaranteed to say the following:

"Just give it time......" past the guarantee period usually!
"SEO is not instant"
"You have too many bad backlinks"
"It does not work with every site
"Look at all the positive reviews I get" - Usually from buddy-buddy affiliates.

Don't fall for it.

#3 LukaB

LukaB

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:12 AM

Hello my name is Luka, I am the owner of VitaRank with my partner.

VitaRank does not promise results, we never claimed anywhere that we guarantee you results, as this is something that cannot be guaranteed, ESPECIALLY after penguin/panda updates.

And Mark, I see you say your site was hit by penguin and you wish to get it back.We do not guarantee we will get your website back, but we did manage to get some websites back.

I'm pretty sure you won't regret a penny you invest with us, but if your budget is low/do not want to risk, I would not recommend you to use it on your penguin site as there is no guarantee it will get it back to its original position, rather use it on another website.

We have a 10% Discount currently available on all forums, this is a permanent discount.

You may reach us at support, http://vitarank.com/support and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards

Luka

#4 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

Hello Luka,

Welcome to the forum.

View PostLukaB, on 06 July 2012 - 08:12 AM, said:

And Mark, I see you say your site was hit by penguin and you wish to get it back.We do not guarantee we will get your website back, but we did manage to get some websites back.

This is the problem as most SEO savvy people see it, you say you have managed to 'get some back', but the reality is, natural settlement could have done that, and not your work. Websites are still pinging about all over the  place, and you know that, so it is highly possible, that it is not your work that has 'got some websites back'.

People maybe giving you testimonials when in reality, because they have ONLY used your Vitarank purchase, they can only relate it to your service, when it is equally possible, that those rankings just came back due to Google dancing. I have seen it many, many times.

That is the grey area I am talking about.

The fact is now, with the new Google algorithms, NOBODY really knows anymore what is ranking websites, and what is best.

Here in the UK SEO companies are dropping like flies due to this, because everything they 'thought' they knew, Google has just frowned upon.

BUT, people who are desperate to get the rankings back, because they are losing significant amounts of revenue, will try anything that is put before them, including your service, in attempt at financial recourse. And then, if they see any type of improvement they are relating this improvement to  the only company they have used - you, when chances are it is (in my opinion) highly unlikely that your service had that much of an affect on their rankings.

#5 LukaB

LukaB

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:34 AM

View PostForum Admin, on 06 July 2012 - 11:54 AM, said:

Hello Luka,

Welcome to the forum.

This is the problem as most SEO savvy people see it, you say you have managed to 'get some back', but the reality is, natural settlement could have done that, and not your work. Websites are still pinging about all over the  place, and you know that, so it is highly possible, that it is not your work that has 'got some websites back'.

People maybe giving you testimonials when in reality, because they have ONLY used your Vitarank purchase, they can only relate it to your service, when it is equally possible, that those rankings just came back due to Google dancing. I have seen it many, many times.

That is the grey area I am talking about.

The fact is now, with the new Google algorithms, NOBODY really knows anymore what is ranking websites, and what is best.

Here in the UK SEO companies are dropping like flies due to this, because everything they 'thought' they knew, Google has just frowned upon.

BUT, people who are desperate to get the rankings back, because they are losing significant amounts of revenue, will try anything that is put before them, including your service, in attempt at financial recourse. And then, if they see any type of improvement they are relating this improvement to  the only company they have used - you, when chances are it is (in my opinion) highly unlikely that your service had that much of an affect on their rankings.

Thank you for your comment.
Well the sites we've use VitaRank on, we've managed to get some back, which means that the sites VitaRank was used on, got their position back, this might be because of VitaRank, maybe not.

SEO is not a whole new game, you just have to do it a bit different, make it look natural, a good amount of keyword diversity (VERY IMPORTANT) and some other stuff. We have a consultant who's an expert in SEO, and we used our years of experience in SEO, to make VitaRank packages.

These packages were tested along with different ones on multiple sites (each), and it ended up that our current package we are providing is bringing the best results.

You may see VR as a risk, I understand that, but I guarantee you will be 100% satisfied if you ever decide to try , even the basic package.

And a major percentage of our clients don't use it on sites that were hit, they use it on new and older sites , for example we've got clients who create a lot of new sites and use VitaRank on each of these sites.

I hope this makes things more clear.

Regards

Luka

#6 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:30 AM

View PostLukaB, on 10 July 2012 - 12:34 AM, said:

SEO is not a whole new game, you just have to do it a bit different, make it look natural, a good amount of keyword diversity (VERY IMPORTANT) and some other stuff. We have a consultant who's an expert in SEO, and we used our years of experience in SEO, to make VitaRank packages.

Luka, I have no real desire to rip your business apart on here, but what you are stating has so many grey areas it is untrue.

Now, you will not have already known this, but a member of this forum HAS already used your service recently, and what you say above is very true, BUT, your service did NOT provide this.

I have seen the .doc file sent to this customer, and the keyword they gave you to rank for (which they lost due to Panda, and Penguin), your guys who completed the work used this keyword EXACTLY for all back-links - Which is very wrong.

This I can prove to you, with the customers permission.

For example, let's say the keyword this customer (without giving their name) came you you with was "Dancing dogs".

Your guys who completed the work made all back-links with exactly the same anchor keyword: "Dancing Dogs" (example)

When what your guys SHOULD have done (I am an SEO expert myself, and somebody who HAS used SEO for business purposes, and not just offering it for resale. In fact, what I know, I would not offer, such is the value), is made vast variations on the anchor text.

For example:

"The nature of Dancing Dogs"

"How Dancing Dogs live in their habitat"

"When Dancing can help the fitness of Dogs"

"Dancing has been proven to to immobilise Dogs"

Etc, Etc.

NATURAL keyword anchor text variation.

Your guys did NOT do this on the work completed, and therefore actually made the situation even more detrimental to their positioning. And actually, on the .doc file I have seen, which was completed by your guys, some of the anchor text did not even exist, with the keywords being "Click here for information", etc. on some of the links.

#7 LukaB

LukaB

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:10 AM

View PostForum Admin, on 10 July 2012 - 09:30 AM, said:

Luka, I have no real desire to rip your business apart on here, but what you are stating has so many grey areas it is untrue.

Now, you will not have already known this, but a member of this forum HAS already used your service recently, and what you say above is very true, BUT, your service did NOT provide this.

I have seen the .doc file sent to this customer, and the keyword they gave you to rank for (which they lost due to Panda, and Penguin), your guys who completed the work used this keyword EXACTLY for all back-links - Which is very wrong.

This I can prove to you, with the customers permission.

For example, let's say the keyword this customer (without giving their name) came you you with was "Dancing dogs".

Your guys who completed the work made all back-links with exactly the same anchor keyword: "Dancing Dogs" (example)

When what your guys SHOULD have done (I am an SEO expert myself, and somebody who HAS used SEO for business purposes, and not just offering it for resale. In fact, what I know, I would not offer, such is the value), is made vast variations on the anchor text.

For example:

"The nature of Dancing Dogs"

"How Dancing Dogs live in their habitat"

"When Dancing can help the fitness of Dogs"

"Dancing has been proven to to immobilise Dogs"

Etc, Etc.

NATURAL keyword anchor text variation.

Your guys did NOT do this on the work completed, and therefore actually made the situation even more detrimental to their positioning. And actually, on the .doc file I have seen, which was completed by your guys, some of the anchor text did not even exist, with the keywords being "Click here for information", etc. on some of the links.

Hello,
I do understand that you do not want to rip my business :)

About keyword diversity , we actually do add, we add the RAW URL as well (2 types), click here, read more etc. Could you please (if you know.....) get me the doc link or the tikcet # and I will check into this personally, this service uses up to 10 keywords as stated.

The anchor diversity are located in the wikis and web 2.0s, we've tested this and it seemed to work the best, this is not somethin we have made up.
Please recheck the report file with that fellow member, ask him to check the web 2.0s and wiki submission, then make a comment on diversity :)

This is not a fight obviously, just a friendly talk, but the information you have gotten is wrong, ask the fellow person yourself if there is no diversity in the web 2.0s and wikis (raw url,c lick here etc). We give online google doc link so you can track your report / backlinks being built live, status etc.
One of the main and important features of VitaRank is keyword diversity.

LukaB

#8 LukaB

LukaB

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:24 AM

I can even provide you a sample report to prove my claims, the report has been done for VitaRank , the site itself.
If you're interested, I am even willing to give you a package for free, to test it out and prove my point, if you're unsure if it is risky of penalty or such, you could use it on a dummy website, because I am so confident in the service.

Luka

#9 Paulie Boy

Paulie Boy

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:05 PM

SEO is not exact, so I cannot see how it can be offered as a service anymore. I too have read about all the Google changes, and SEO companies not being valid any more. Why don't you post a report on here so we can see??

#10 LukaB

LukaB

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

View PostPaulie Boy, on 12 July 2012 - 02:05 PM, said:

SEO is not exact, so I cannot see how it can be offered as a service anymore. I too have read about all the Google changes, and SEO companies not being valid any more. Why don't you post a report on here so we can see??

Reports are via private requests only , I do not wish to post Publicly , I'm more than happy to give you the report privately.

SEO Is no exact, that is true, but you can predict and test what's good what's not.

#11 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:05 AM

Luka,

Seriously, tens of thousands of websites got hammered in Penguin, from webmasters who ALSO thought they could predict.

It does not wash anymore. SEO has changed.

This is your business model, I get that, and the member on here who you did the work for, over a week ago now, no change in the SERPS resulted.

Yes, I know, time, time, time, etc. But SEO has changed.

There are services on the warriorforum too, trying to take advantage of all those people who got hammered, and it is like flies around a brown one, and most of these so-called 'SEO-EXPERTS', have never run a business in their lives, where REAL SEO was needed to put food on the table.

Let's put it another way, I DO know SEO, and would I sell what I know for $100? No way on this earth. If you wanted real SEO from me, you would not get change out of $10,000, such is the value offered, and the time it takes to make a real, longterm, and consistent difference.

I just don't buy these quick fixes. They do not, and never will work.

#12 LukaB

LukaB

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:35 PM

View PostForum Admin, on 13 July 2012 - 10:05 AM, said:

Luka,

Seriously, tens of thousands of websites got hammered in Penguin, from webmasters who ALSO thought they could predict.

It does not wash anymore. SEO has changed.

This is your business model, I get that, and the member on here who you did the work for, over a week ago now, no change in the SERPS resulted.

Yes, I know, time, time, time, etc. But SEO has changed.

There are services on the warriorforum too, trying to take advantage of all those people who got hammered, and it is like flies around a brown one, and most of these so-called 'SEO-EXPERTS', have never run a business in their lives, where REAL SEO was needed to put food on the table.

Let's put it another way, I DO know SEO, and would I sell what I know for $100? No way on this earth. If you wanted real SEO from me, you would not get change out of $10,000, such is the value offered, and the time it takes to make a real, longterm, and consistent difference.

I just don't buy these quick fixes. They do not, and never will work.

The client was hit by penguin it seems by your discussion, yes I am not saying it's not true that he hasn't seen movements, I never promised movements for penguin hit sites and even sites that were not hit by penguin, did I? :)

Well why wouldn't I sell SEO when I make a nice bank out of it, clients satisfied, and I use it for my own sites, same as saying why do people offer SEO when they get use it on their on sites....

Well I believe there is no way of convincing you :)

When have I completed the work for that user? A week ago or what? I don't quite understand your comment about that.

Well if you do not believe in SEO, I understand and nothing can be done about it but we all continue to do what we were doing right now, I'm sure in my business and nothing can be done about it unless the service stops to work, of course then we will try to find a solution.

#13 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:34 PM

View PostLukaB, on 13 July 2012 - 01:35 PM, said:

The client was hit by penguin it seems by your discussion, yes I am not saying it's not true that he hasn't seen movements, I never promised movements for penguin hit sites and even sites that were not hit by penguin, did I? :)

Luka, seriously, .............................come on!

This is the main headline for your 'Vitarank' Advert on other websites:

VitaRank - Get #1 in Google! Panda & Penguin Safe! Amazing Results! - 10 KEYWORDS
Have you been hit by Panda and Penguin like everyone else?"

And as for 'not believing in SEO', I never said that either. You obviously found this page because it was in the search engines.

And as for being safe, from what I have seen from this particular customer, and the reason he got 'hit' in the first place was because he used the same keyword anchor text, over and over again, when link-building.

So when I read the report, guess what I see? your guys when link-building using The SAME EXACT KEYWORDS that got him penalised in the first place.

Therefore, probably causing more damage than he initially had.

Crazy.

#14 LukaB

LukaB

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:18 PM

View PostForum Admin, on 13 July 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

Luka, seriously, .............................come on!

This is the main headline for your 'Vitarank' Advert on other websites:

VitaRank - Get #1 in Google! Panda & Penguin Safe! Amazing Results! - 10 KEYWORDS
Have you been hit by Panda and Penguin like everyone else?"

And as for 'not believing in SEO', I never said that either. You obviously found this page because it was in the search engines.

And as for being safe, from what I have seen from this particular customer, and the reason he got 'hit' in the first place was because he used the same keyword anchor text, over and over again, when link-building.

So when I read the report, guess what I see? your guys when link-building using The SAME EXACT KEYWORDS that got him penalised in the first place.

Therefore, probably causing more damage than he initially had.

Crazy.

Could you please send me the report / ticket # as I've asked last time if you do not mind? I've never heard an answer on that one, please.

Thanks

#15 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:47 PM

Luka,

I will of course have to ask the customers permission, but should not be a problem.

#16 seo-testing!

seo-testing!

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:30 PM

View PostLukaB, on 06 July 2012 - 08:12 AM, said:

VitaRank does not promise results,

Well look at this email subject in my Gmail inbox:

"VitaRank - Get #1 in Google! Panda & Penguin Safe! Amazing Results! - 10 KEYWORDS"

Here is the deal Mark.

SEO is actually a range of things depending on who is using the term. What these dudes do (and what everyone has been doing apart from a very select group of people) is simply create links that point to your site with anchor text relevant to the search query you want to rank for.

This is dead. It no longer works. Google are going to tear this whole aspect of things to shreds. It's dead. Stop doing it. It won't work.

Frankly, it was always a bad idea.

Real SEO should be judged by return on investment, revenue, and traffic. If you want to rank #1 for a certain keyword, then buy some advertising with Google.

Ranking #1 for whatever keyword you have in mind is a waste of time. Here's why:

1) you need to manipulate links to do this
2) when you get to #1, you are going to get a teeny tiny slice of the pie for your market
3) you ultra magic keyword will probably drive a pathetic amount of revenue
4) Google will screw you again in a few months

I have done SEO for clients that spend from £500 to upward of £500k a year. We are talking start-ups right through to top high street retailers, major banks, etc. Two things:

1) they do not need to spend all that money because its a lot easier than everyone thinks :)
2) None of my clients have ever had a single problem with any Google algorithm update

The reason for this is that you don't need to break a single one of Google's rules in order to bring traffic and revenue to a website, and, conversely, you do not need to rank #1 for ANYTHING you have in mind to get that revenue to begin with.

My biggest ever client are one of the top 5 retailers in the UK by revenue. That is real business stuff. The keywords that they endlessly jabber on about are worthless. I figured out that less than 1 percent of all their revenue comes from people searching for these keywords. They get 17 million visitors a month. 99 % of their revenue comes from terms that send less than 100 visitors a month. they got over half a million visits last month from people that searched a query that only appeared once.

To get that revenue, you need to rank somewhere (top 10 maybe) for as many keywords as possible. Forget #1 rankings. In fact, positions 3-4 actually convert better [ http://www.enginerea...ition-study.php and http://www.seomoz.or...on-rate-a-study]

The way to do this is to create tons of GOOD content around these topics. If you sell dresses, you need "buyers guide for dresses", "how to pick a dress to match your shape", "top 10 mistakes people make when buying a dress", you need news about designers, you need a handy design your own tool, you need a streamlined purchase process, etc. etc. What you categorically do not need is a pile of cheaply acquired, spammy links.

You do need the right links; you don't need spam.

If your site got zapped by Panda, you need to buy a new domain. Trust me when I tell you you'll start building traffic quicker with a new domain than with a penalized one (check it is genuinely penalized first!)

The BEST advice on the internet comes from Googling the following names:

Eric Ward
Matt Cutts
Danny Sullivan
AJ Kohn
Michael Martinez  
Bill Slawski

My number 1 tip? Shortcuts do not work. Algorithm manipulation is over. look at the technology Google patented recently [http://www.seobythes...spammers-patent/]. They can TELL if you are manipulating their algorithm and can react in ways you never imagined. You gotta create real value, and attractreal links.

Depending on what your business is and what your market is, I might be able to help you out. I probably won't get you to rank #1 for your chosen keyword; your chosen keyword sucks anyway :) Whether I get anything out of this or not, please heed my advice if you value your business. Even if it's just running a load of competing SEO people or agencies past me, I'm happy to help someone out with some free advice.

If you have some money to invest, there is a LOT that can be done toy promote your website. And if you PROMOTE your site and forget about spamming for rankings, you'll make a return.

Avoid the snake oil my friend! Which is what Vitarank is.

#17 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:51 PM

Avoid the snake oil my friend!

That is a great way of putting it. I think we all need to be more cautious when reading into this type of stuff dont we.

Katie x
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users