The 1Click Lead Product Review

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 johnstevenson542

johnstevenson542

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:57 AM

The 1Click Lead is a product that helps you get more subscribers via Facebook. It is a plugin that guarantees to get more active subscribers via one of the largest social media sites online. Possible subscribers get to press the plugin and are asked to verify using the application.

Once they get to verify the application, they are automatically placed in your list of subscribers and you can automate them to receive regular posts from you. This is a good thing if you are really confident that people will get to press the plugin in the first place.

I bought the product for the price of $17. It looked like a good thing since I am using social media as one of the marketing strategies I use for product promotion. It doesn’t involve any download and installation, as well. You can simply fill up the online form given to you and you are already given access to this tool.

However, what is disappointing about this is the fact that not a lot of people get to log into the application. They are hindered by the “request for permissions” given to them by Facebook before using the application. That poses a problem since a lot of people are scared of the rampant viral invasions that happen in Facebook.

#2 tayS

tayS

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:29 PM

Ina ll fairness, once you give your permission, you really get alot of spam mail so it is understandable to think twice about these things.

#3 mash

mash

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:54 PM

It's worth a try though, even with the fear of spam going around, there still are A LOT of people who will be willing to fill out the forms, I think. And it's not really expensive so I think that's okay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users