The Affiliate Tycoon Tutorial Review

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 robertson

robertson

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:02 AM

For beginners like me, there is a need to find a tutorial that will really work. I have looked over a lot of possible tutorials to enroll in and this one caught my eye. The tutorial is called Affiliate Tycoon as the author promises to help you earn money by auto-pilot.

The product did not cost me a lot since it only needed me to pay $4.97 for it. It was a good thing, as well, since it could be easily understood by beginners like me. However, what really disappointed me was the fact that I need more terms defined and explained. Affiliate marketing is difficult – anything is difficult – if one does not really understand everything there is to it.

I really wish more updates be given as regards this tutorial since I think this is one of the best ones I’ve seen, so far. I hope more input be given into this tutorial or more tutorials like this come out since we, beginners, like to learn the ropes from the experts.

Online marketing and affiliate marketing is profitable. I just wish I know more so that I can be able to start earning online soon.  I don not want to wait long; thus, I am looking for more tutorials like this one that will help me learn more about internet marketing fast.

#2 pc hosting

pc hosting

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:56 PM

Google do not like affiliates, so tread carefully.

#3 rondo

rondo

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

Has anyone else tried this product? It sounds interesting but I'm not quite convinced yet.

#4 seagully

seagully

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:32 PM

Does anyone have any suggestions for similar or even better products than the Affiliate Tycoon Tutorial? If you could give a list maybe of any tutorials at all that have helped you guys in learning more about this, I'd be very grateful! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users