The Content Encoder Product Review

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 julianmonroe

julianmonroe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:04 AM

For people who use article writing and blogging for their various marketing strategies, here is a product that can use PLR repeatedly without the danger of plagiarism. As you copy and paste it to Copyscape, you will find out that it does not have any hits and that your document is 100% unique all over the webs.

This is excellent software especially for people who use PLRs for web content. You will not have to manually make every article anymore since you can simply use this software to help you make a new article out of an old one you have.

I found this interesting as so I opted to buy a copy of this software immediately. However, the problem with this is that I do not really use it often since I have been making my own articles from the start. I know that my articles are unique and that I make it a point that every article isn’t the same as the other one I already made.

For me, this software makes writing easier. However, it makes use of content that has already been discussed.  If a lot of people do this, web content will all be the same and it won’t really help put in sales, at all. Manual writing is still the best.

#2 butcheee

butcheee

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:21 PM

I don't think using this would be your best option if we think of long term goals. Great and unique content is still super important.

#3 hmich

hmich

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:31 PM

Right. The thing to think about here is that, in the long run, if your content is not up to par, your readers will not be happy. Your readers are your customers as well so it is important to give them valuable information ALL the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users