The Google Plus Product Review

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jules c

jules c

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:17 AM

Google Plus is a product that promises to help social media marketers get ahead in the new business pages launched by Google. We all know that social media marketing is very effective and a lot of us use Facebook and Twitter to do social media promotions.

This new product promises to help get into the new business pages of Google effectively, I bought the product and I was so excited about this new thing that guaranteed to help me get ahead in the new pages.

However, I was disappointed to find out that not a lot of things were covered in the product. It would have been better if everything was explained thoroughly so that I wouldn’t have to do a lot more work just to understand everything in the product. Besides that, Google offers a help tab wherein you would be able to access information about how to use these new pages they launched.

The point is that why do I have to spend money just to get the same information that I can even get for free online? I don’t think this product helps me. I intend to get my money back. I’d rather use the help tab of Google and then add up my own knowledge regarding social media marketing to get ahead of the crowd.

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:13 PM

I am not convinced yet by social media marketing, I think it is still very early days to make such an assumption.

#3 tayS

tayS

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

Google Plus is earning itself a reputation and it is now being called as one of the big 3 (with facebook and twitter). I guess though, it really is too early to put your time and effort into this method. Better wait a few months more, I think.

#4 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:56 PM

Total waste of space, Google+ in my opinion. Why go up against Facebook, when you literally know you don't stand a chance. Google are making a habit of this.

#5 mash

mash

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:02 PM

View PostForum Admin, on 27 June 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

Total waste of space, Google+ in my opinion. Why go up against Facebook, when you literally know you don't stand a chance. Google are making a habit of this.

LOL. You have a point. The thing is, they see how Facebook is so successful so they want to get a piece of the pie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users