* * - - - 3 votes

Sugarpoints Network

3 replies to this topic

#1 dbnnt

dbnnt

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:48 PM

Sugarpoints.Com and Sugar Points offer rewards. The website offers points for members who get to watch videos, view advertisements, and take up surveys that are made available to them within the site. However, the site does not cater to walk-in individuals who wish to sign-up as new members to the site. Membership requires someone to invite you into the site so that you can qualify to be a new participant in the various activities they have.

When you are invited by an existing member, you get to freely join the site and be made able to access whatever offer is being put up. Once you become an official member of the site, you get to receive “Lucky Emails” that can give you various points, tips on how to earn more points, and surveys that may give you more rewards, as well.

If you get to be invited into the site, this is a good opportunity since it doesn’t really require you anything big. Besides, the rewards given are great too.

#2 butcheee

butcheee

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:14 PM

I guess being invited wouldnt be that hard, would it? I mean, people invite other people to things like this all the time.

#3 hmich

hmich

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:15 PM

I got invited into this a few weeks back. I didn't really think much of it, thought it was spam. Thanks for teh overview! I think I might look into this more after reading this review.

#4 jameslabrador284

jameslabrador284

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:22 PM

@dbnnt, you said that there is a reward. Did you ever receive a reward? And what would be the reward because I also want to try that. This sounds interesting to me.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users