LaLaLaLoot.Com

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bellry

bellry

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:42 PM

LaLaLaLoot.Com is an online site that provides visitors with various games that they can play freely. By playing these games, people are given opportunity to earn points that can be redeemed for prices. This is excellent opportunity for people who want to earn money at home.

The site gives advertisers the chance to promote their products via various activities such as surveys, reviews, and research that are made available to anyone who wants to participate in them. Earning can be done by doing these activities given.

For people who want to earn income by doing something worthwhile online, this is a good opportunity to do that. Business companies sponsor a lot of the activities given within the site and tokens can be earned that way. Cash prices can be claimed after a given four to six weeks waiting time.

The danger with these sites is that they pay their regular visitors during the first few weeks. However, the payment gradually stops without any warning.

#2 chrisJ

chrisJ

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:04 PM

I personally tried thsi site. I want to think of myself as a gamer somehow and I think for other gamers who are even more serious than me, this is a good way to enjoy and still earn a few bucks on the side.

#3 JerS

JerS

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:43 PM

Does the payment stop for everyone at some point? Is there like a maximum amount that you can earn or do they literally just stop paying you whenever they want?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users