Web.Com Review

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mmill

mmill

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:02 PM

Web.Com is a hosting website that offers you the chance to make free pages via their website. This is especially focused on helping small-time business make their venture into the internet. The website offers various tools that you can make use of such as Facebook plugins and 'contact me' plugins.
For those who have existing websites already, Web.Com offers you a re-designing. You can also be given tips and techniques so as to do the re-designing yourself. if you are made happy with the re-designing done, the website will charge a monthly fee for the maintenance of your website, as well as the hosting you are given by them.
The website is a good opportunity for small businesses who want to make a testing of the chances they can have in the internet. You can even schedule a meeting with the creators if you want to make use of several online marketing tools that they can make available for you via their site.

#2 chrisJ

chrisJ

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:59 PM

DO you have any idea of what online marketing tools they offer? Because I mean, that is a very good benefit if in case those tools are ones that are really useful.

#3 JerS

JerS

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:34 PM

View Postmmill, on 26 June 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

Web.Com is a hosting website that offers you the chance to make free pages via their website. This is especially focused on helping small-time business make their venture into the internet. The website offers various tools that you can make use of such as Facebook plugins and 'contact me' plugins.
For those who have existing websites already, Web.Com offers you a re-designing. You can also be given tips and techniques so as to do the re-designing yourself. if you are made happy with the re-designing done, the website will charge a monthly fee for the maintenance of your website, as well as the hosting you are given by them.
The website is a good opportunity for small businesses who want to make a testing of the chances they can have in the internet. You can even schedule a meeting with the creators if you want to make use of several online marketing tools that they can make available for you via their site.

The redesigning idea is interesting. As well as the plug ins. I'd like to know more about this. Has anyone actually used this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users