The ConvertR Product Review

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 henrymcmillan127

henrymcmillan127

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:40 PM

ConvertR is a software that enables you to instantly convert articles into videos. If you are someone who wants to convert used articles and make videos out of used articles, this product promises to help you do that. As of now, the product can be purchased for the low price of $10. You can choose to buy the product now before a lot of people take heed of this new product and buy it, as well.

I was so excited after reading the promotional advertisement made about this product and so I took the risk and bought it immediately. it is a great product, indeed, since it enables me to convert articles into videos so that I can make use of both articles and videos for my internet marketing.

However, I really hope that a lot more stuff gets added into the software. I wish that there would be more updates on the product so that I do not have to make do with the same templates given in the current software. If additional features are made in the software, the software will be a better one. No one wants to see the same things over and over again. It will make the stuff boring.

#2 tayS

tayS

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:35 PM

I trie dthis! It works great for me. I mean, yeah, there's still room for improvement but at $10, this is a good product.

#3 mash

mash

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:03 PM

I'm thinking about purchasing this. Does anyone else have any thoughts on the product?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users