Facebook Gold Digger

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 prestongarth

prestongarth

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

For social media marketers, here is another product called Facebook Gold Digger which aims to help you make use of Facebook's various pages and do your various product promotions via the ever-popular Facebook.
It looked like a great product since it is comprised of different videos, PDF files, Photoshop files, Squeeze pages, and swap documents. However, what is so disappointing about this product is that it isn’t really something very different. There are a lot of different products like this and not every one of them works.
My point is that I expected something more solid from this product like a software or tool that will help my promotions get really noticed via Facebook. If all this product gives me are the normal things I normally see being used in the site then I should like to have my money back.
Anyone who uses social media knows that there must be something new everyday. If the things offered are the same each day, no one will notice it and no one will even glance at it. I like something more interesting and something more solid than this. I wish I could find a better tool that will really help me with my social media strategies.

#2 tayS

tayS

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:36 PM

Is this legit? i mean, does it deliver results?

#3 mash

mash

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:10 PM

View PosttayS, on 27 June 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

Is this legit? i mean, does it deliver results?

Yeah, it does. But it's not really all that easy. don't believe the hype. Just like everything else, you only get results if you really work hard for it.

#4 joylatbi19

joylatbi19

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:34 PM

Is this safe way? I also want to try it. What software would you recommend to use for Social media marketing? I hope these techniques would be trusted to people who attempt to do it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users