The Ghost-Written Tweets Plus Drip Feeder Product Review

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 charleston.andy

charleston.andy

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:44 PM

For someone who loves to use Twitter for social media marketing, they need to have a lot of tweets kept handy so as to continue feeding tweets for the many people who are subscribed to them.

However, that takes too much time especially when you need to concentrate on other internet marketing stuff in order to improve sales.

There is a new product out in the market today entitled 'Ghost-Written Tweets Plus Drip Feeder' that gives you several interesting topics and tweets that you can use in your Twitter account so as to save time.

It sells for about $10.29 ' a really good price if you have the money to spare for it.

I actually bought the product since I was curious about social media marketing via the use of Twitter.

What really disappoints me is the fact that I don't really think Twitter can be an effective market medium.

I am using Facebook and the tweets given aren't too interesting.

I personally adhere to writing your own tweets. It lends originality to you and the things you write about.

The topics written inside the product are too general and are too common already.

Why not tweet about something more interesting and timelier, as well?

#2 rondo

rondo

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:40 PM

The price sounds fair. I think I'm going to try this out. Nothing to lose :)

#3 seagully

seagully

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:20 PM

View Postcharleston.andy, on 26 June 2012 - 05:44 PM, said:

For someone who loves to use Twitter for social media marketing, they need to have a lot of tweets kept handy so as to continue feeding tweets for the many people who are subscribed to them.

However, that takes too much time especially when you need to concentrate on other internet marketing stuff in order to improve sales.

There is a new product out in the market today entitled 'Ghost-Written Tweets Plus Drip Feeder' that gives you several interesting topics and tweets that you can use in your Twitter account so as to save time.

It sells for about $10.29 ' a really good price if you have the money to spare for it.

I actually bought the product since I was curious about social media marketing via the use of Twitter.

What really disappoints me is the fact that I don't really think Twitter can be an effective market medium.

I am using Facebook and the tweets given aren't too interesting.

I personally adhere to writing your own tweets. It lends originality to you and the things you write about.

The topics written inside the product are too general and are too common already.

Why not tweet about something more interesting and timelier, as well?

Well, yeah, of course original and self written tweets are still the best option. But you simply do not have the time to spare, then you have to think about the next best thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users