* * - - - 1 votes

The Google Farmer Update Revenge Product Review

2 replies to this topic

#1 jmarshall

jmarshall

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:47 PM

For article marketers who use articles in order to promote products online, Google’s recent algorithm change is an issue. Google Farmer Update Revenge is a product that promises to help you control and withstand the recent changes done by Google that affects article marketers.

For people getting problems as regards their accounts and articles getting suspended or deleted, this product guarantees to help control this problem. I am using article marketing and a lot of my accounts have been suspended. I wanted to have them given back to me so I opted to buy this product.

However, what is really disappointing is that the product simply discusses solutions. What I really need is a software or a tool that will help me avoid having my articles and accounts suspended over the web. The product is a good source of information. However, I would like something more effective. I do not have the time to read and analyze everything since I am busy improving my business online.

A better thing would be an actual software or plugin that will control things so that my accounts and articles do not get suspended or deleted. I wish someone would be able to develop such a product soon.

#2 rondo

rondo

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:41 PM

If a few people could send them feedback abt the plug in thing, they may be able to update the product to a better version. It sounds like a good product already, just needs a few teaks and upgrades.

#3 seagully

seagully

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:25 PM

As you said: "Google Farmer Update Revenge is a product that promises to help you control and withstand the recent changes done by Google that affects article marketers". So the point of teh product is really just to educate and help you learn, not really to give you the tools you need for application.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users