6 replies to this topic

#1 Jason

Jason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:50 AM

Why do I see about a million sites that are blogging about Forex? Is it really that good of a program?

#2 ManiaC

ManiaC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:56 AM

I haven't ever gotten into it. Just seems like a waste of time and a waste of money if you ask me.

#3 Forum Reviews

Forum Reviews

Forum Reviews

• Administrators
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:02 AM

Forex can spark a profit if you know exactly what you are doing and take the time to become an expert at it, just like other things.

#4 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:11 AM

The reason you see so many sites promoting Forex, is because of the affiliate payout - it should be rather big.

#5 sebas

sebas

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:15 AM

Yea they get quite a bit from the affiliates, just like with any big cash cow. They are trying to get their cut.

#6 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:00 AM

View Postsebas, on 20 January 2011 - 06:15 AM, said:

Yea they get quite a bit from the affiliates, just like with any big cash cow. They are trying to get their cut.

Exactly, and most marketers don't care if you can earn money on the product they promote - they are fine as long they are getting paid promoting the product(s).

Thank god not all marketers are like that and forums like this make it easier to see the goodies from the trash :)

#7 Selijames

Selijames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:26 PM

yes, I agree that Forex provide greater chance to make money, however, it seems some risk but if you have a knowledge of the Forex then it can be a good source of income. Forex affiliate programs paying attractive commission to their affiliates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users