• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:09 PM

The The Foolproof £25-A-Day Online Roulette System Review is doing the rounds again, from Canonbury Publishing Limited, offering to make you £9000+ from a roulette system that they sell for £77.

What is The Foolproof £25-A-Day Online Roulette System Review?

Quite simple this one. The system claims to know a guaranteed way of beating online roulette and make guaranteed profits from a certain way of playing.

Does it work?

In my opinion, it will not work :)  Many people have stated to playing this very system using online roulette websites in demo mode with varying success, although when playing with real money, they LOST money!.

So I should not waste my money buying it?

Absolutely not. I told you it would be a short review.

A pure insult to your intelligence this product is, and should be treated as such.

#2 Nicklaight

Nicklaight

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:09 AM

Hi - As publisher of this system I'm fascinated to know what you are basisng your assertions on. Could you provide some evidence for your claims that it does not work live? As with any gambling system there are of course risks involved and we have not made the kind of ridiculous claims made by other publishers. Yes, it takes a bit of discipline and no, you won't get a 100% strike rate, but if you are patient and not greedy, then it can provide a fun and modest side income.

#3 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:19 AM

Hi Nick, and Welcome to the forum.

Maybe you would like to provide more details of the system, because your company have been offering this system for a good while now, and none of the reviews from customers state that money has been made.

Maybe trial it live on this forum, and let's see?

I say this because we have never come across a roulette system that has consistently made a profit, and we have tried a few, and no review we have EVER found has stated otherwise.

Tried it yourself?

Here is the last trial we did live on the forum, which failed miserably:

http://www.makemoney...ferson-reviews/

Which proved Expert Money Blogger was correct in his assessment.

#4 Emirates Lad

Emirates Lad

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:15 PM

I am a frequent member of another well known online forum, and this roulette system has been discussed on there at length, and a fair few people stating they did infact lose money. Never tried it myself though, and I do not really gamble.

#5 snuffledog

snuffledog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:25 PM

I am at a loss to understand why people make claims such as 'make £25 a day'. Surely a gambling system that works can make any amount you
choose within the limits of the table and I accept that the risk is higher if the rewards are to be higher. The £250 system elsewher on this site makes a similar claim but that is a realistic estimate of earnings, not winnings and it does not involve gambling.

Similarly forex systems make claims of amounts to made per day or week where they should quote a number of pips or a percentage.

I have played with roulette a great deal as I find it quite fascinating and have tested many systems live and invented a few of my own. Many work in 'practise ' mode but none, consistently, in 'real money' mode. Many's the 10p I have lost over the years despite having frequently doubling the starting bank while practising; I have even gone from £2000 to £6000 before now in a single session ( in practice mode sadly).

Many mathematicians over many years have said there is no such thing as a winning roulette system and if there was it would go viral in moments and roulette would probably disappear as a game.

Stay well and kep looking, there are things that work out there.

#6 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:32 PM

View Postsnuffledog, on 04 July 2012 - 05:25 PM, said:

Many mathematicians over many years have said there is no such thing as a winning roulette system and if there was it would go viral in moments and roulette would probably disappear as a game.

Do you know what, Snuffledog, you have hit the nail firmly on the head there!

If you have ever seen those stories about cash machines malfunctioning and giving out double the amount they should, with people queuing around the block to take their free share, then just imagine it online, every roulette website would be closed inside a day, including Ladbrokes, and the 'blue-chips' who offer roulette as a gambling option.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users