• LocationUSA

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:48 PM

Officially Approved by MakeMoneyForum.com

The £250 System

How To Make Money, REAL Money,

Online, From 1 Hour Per Day

100% Guaranteed.

Hello, This is Tony.

As a forum, we do not endorse many products, although sometimes, a genuine way of making money catches our attention, and we feel we are obligated to offer it to our members. And this is one method of making money we just HAVE to show you.

You will already realise that the internet is absolutely full of website offers, and promotions that promise to make you money online. We are sure you have seen them too: Make £1000 a week, retire in 2 years with your own holiday home in the Bahamas, etc. etc. And other such rubbish.

We are all tired of seeing them, right? The advertisements are convincing, attractive, and before you know it you are logged into your paypal account, making the payment. You then receive the download, only for it to be complete, utter, and unworkable garbage. You then quickly, and embarrassingly put it down to yet another poor choice.

Well, how is this any different to what I may have already tried, when attempting to make money online?

There is a very, very easy answer to that. This DOES make money. No BS, no messing you around with hidden agendas, no up-sells, nothing. This is a workable method that will make you money - 100% fact, and true, and you have our word on that.

This is a genuine method of using whatever time you have available to make you some spare money. It will NOT make you rich, it will NOT buy you a yacht in the Seychelles, and it will not buy you an 8-bedroom house with 30 acres of land.

We are not promising this. And let's face it, the endless promoters, and websites that DO promise you this are barking mad, because you and I both know, that nobody can really promise you riches. And it is foolish to think so.

OK, I appreciate the honesty, so how much can this method make me?

Yes, we are always honest, and to put it bluntly, the earnings will really depend on how much spare time you have, and how much time you have available at your computer, because that's really all you need, a computer and an internet connection, and then you CAN make money with this method.

With this method, you will make between £50 - to £250 per month - Fact.

(Remember, that is also £3,000 per year!)

Not a fortune, right? But not a silly figure either, that we just 'threw out there' in an attempt to entice you to purchase this method. The basic fact is, you will be making between £50 and £250 per month using this method, and it all depends on how many hours per day you have to spare. Could you use a spare £250 per month right now, which is also the equivalent to £3,000 per year!? The world is in economic meltdown at the moment, as you will also know, and people are literally pulling their hair out to make any amount of extra money they can.

Well, this method WILL make you money, as already mentioned.

What do I need to make this method work for me, and to make money?

How many other people are using this method to make money?

There are thousands of people who use this method to make money, and those who know about it, usually keep it to themselves. Although, even if thousands more started it per day, it would not make an ounce of difference to your earnings. Your earnings will be solely dependent on how much spare time you can put into using the method per day. There are very many ways to earn money from the internet, when you know how, and although you may not realise this, there are tens of thousands of people who rely on the internet to make their living.

Sure, not everybody can run a business online, or have the time to spare to commit themselves to a daily routine, but there ARE still ways of making money, and working when you can, not when you have to. This is most certainly one of those methods, and you will be pleasantly surprised at just how easy the method is, and you will be equally surprised to find out that it really is a case of when you 'can', not when you 'have' to. You work when you want to.

Here are a few Testimonials from people who are already using this easy money-making method:

Here are a few Testimonials from FORUM MEMBERS who are already using The £250 System to make money online:

The above Testimonials are from FORUM MEMBERS who were so pleased with the £250 System that they decided to tell us so!

Can you explain to me what the method is, and how it makes money?

Well, we could just give you the information, but obviously we have taken time, and effort into creating the publication you are about to receive. An eBook with has no fluff, no filler, and will explain in simple terms how you can start making money with this method immediately.

We call this method, The £250 a Month System, and what is does NOT include is the following:

1) No Selling (nothing, not a sausage)

2) No Gambling, or Trading

3) Investing (you don’t spend a penny)

4) No Using your own website (no trafficking and no promoting other sites etc)

5) No Using a get rich quick scheme (these don’t work, as you know)

As already mentioned, all you will need to make this guaranteed money is a computer, and an internet connection, and the time you have available.

Are you going to make me any guarantees about this method?

Yes, we absolutely guarantee that you WILL make some money. No two ways about it. If you implement this very simple method, you will make money, and the amount of money you make will be (depending on effort) between £50, and £250 per month.

There are no tricks here. No fancy sales speeches to try and 'convince' you. What we are offering is a downloadable method, and contained within the pages of this publication, is a simple method to make money.

You WILL make money with this - Guaranteed!

Remember, £250 per month is also the equivalent to £3000 per year. This could easily pay for a nice holiday, Christmas, clearing some bills, even a decent car. The choice is entirely yours.

All we are going to charge you for this fantastic, and guaranteed money method, is just £14.97

Please click the purchase button below, and wait for the paypal page to redirect you to the download area. You will then be met with a link to download the Method, together with complete, and full instructions on how to implement this easy money-making method immediately.

After payment, please wait for the page to direct to your £250 Method download page.

Best Wishes

Tony Roberts - Online Entrepreneur - MakeMoneyForum.com Owner

PS: You now have a choice to make. You can continue to get scammed, time after time, and falling for every 'get rich' scheme you see, or you can invest in this information today; which although it will not make you rich, you will know that this method WILL absolutely make you between £50 - £250 every single month. You are probably as tired of being scammed, as everybody else. Let's knock that on the head, right now, and start making you some money, with something that WILL work.

Posted Image

See What Really Works in the world of generating money from home, and online. Click The Banner For Details.

#2 singlemom

singlemom

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:37 PM

Thanks for the email. I have just purchased the method.  It works. Done something similar in the past and you do make money with it. The method is very well explained, and should be fun :)

#3 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 647 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:22 PM

Hello SingleMom,

Yes, it definitely works. And like it says above, there are not fortunes to be made, but a systematic little pocket money method, and £3,000 a year can easily be achieved, with the explained effort.

Thanks.

Posted Image

See What Really Works in the world of generating money from home, and online. Click The Banner For Details.

#4 homeland

homeland

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBonny Scotland

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:06 PM

Is there a guarantee that I would make money with this??

#5 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 647 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:16 PM

Hello Homeland,

Is there a guarantee? The guarantee is that you WILL make money with the method. Nothing more, nothing less. You won't get rich, no you won't, but it will make you some money. Maybe £3000 a year, for maybe 1.5 hours a day, which is £50-£60 a week.

Most guarantees are not worth the virtual paper they are typed on, so the guarantee is, that providing you follow the instructions you will make some money, between £50, and up to £250 month per month (maybe even more), all depending on the effort, and hours you have to spare.

It is just typing, that is all this is, but the method explains how to do it, where to go, and how to make the money. Many people do it, but the method explains HOW to do it, proven. It is a method we have offered for a while, and never given a refund yet, because it just works, and it is very popular!

Thanks,

Posted Image

#6 homeland

homeland

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBonny Scotland

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:30 PM

ok then. I give it a go, and let you know later, just making tea for the family...

#7 singlemom

singlemom

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

If you get stuck, homeland, just send me a message, I have done this type of work before, similar, not the same, and it is easy once you done it a few times. its a nice little earner.

View Posthomeland, on 02 July 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

just making tea for the family...

I wish somebody would make my tea for me, something nice I hope :P

#8 Paulie Boy

Paulie Boy

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:29 PM

I ordered this earlier thinking the wife could do it, and it will stop her spending all my money if she can make a bit herself. If it stops her spending my money, and keeps her quiet for a few hours a day I'll be happy.

When she read download she said 'oooooh, I can do that'...... so far, so good!

#9 snuffledog

snuffledog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:18 PM

I agree that this would seem to work but it is a little disingenuous of this forum not to reveal who is selling it. Transparency is all, no wonder it is recommended.

#10 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 647 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:21 PM

View Postsnuffledog, on 02 July 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

I agree that this would seem to work

Yes, it does. And it is recommended because it works.

Posted Image

#11 snuffledog

snuffledog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:34 PM

I apologise to Tony Roberts as I missed the fact that his details are clearly stated at the bottom of the blurb that starts this thread. I have purchased and am not unhappy at all. It is refreshing to find things that do work and help people. At risk of advertising and being censured, may I recommend a review of Homer's football trading strategy ( google will find it) - that is another one that works. Not a get rich quick (or even ever) scheme but one that delivers. I shall keep trying. Stay well and happy, snuffledog

#12 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 647 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:35 PM

View Postsnuffledog, on 02 July 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

I apologise to Tony Roberts as I missed the fact that his details are clearly stated at the bottom of the blurb that starts this thread. I have purchased and am not unhappy at all. It is refreshing to find things that do work and help people. At risk of advertising and being censured, may I recommend a review of Homer's football trading strategy ( google will find it) - that is another one that works. Not a get rich quick (or even ever) scheme but one that delivers. I shall keep trying. Stay well and happy, snuffledog

Thank You, SnuffleDog - appreciated.

Posted Image

#13 snuffledog

snuffledog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:58 PM

no problem, or 'you're welcome' as you say

#14 blocat

blocat

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationOldham England

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:38 AM

I've just downloaded this as I like writing so it'll fill in a few hours more enjoyably than watching the "Idiot's lantern" every evening. I'll let you know how I get on.
regards,
The cat

Edited by blocat, 03 July 2012 - 02:39 AM.

#15 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 647 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:18 AM

View Postblocat, on 03 July 2012 - 02:38 AM, said:

I've just downloaded this as I like writing so it'll fill in a few hours more enjoyably than watching the "Idiot's lantern" every evening. I'll let you know how I get on.
regards,
The cat

Thank You, and well, you certainly have a way with words, Blocat :D

Posted Image

#16 homeland

homeland

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBonny Scotland

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:20 AM

I downloaded the method, and it looks easy enough. Quite exciting actually. I shown it to my sister, and we are going to work on it together to make extra money, doing the work in shifts, and split the earning.  Ta to the forum for showing me this.

#17 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 647 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:13 AM

View Posthomeland, on 03 July 2012 - 09:20 AM, said:

I downloaded the method, and it looks easy enough. Quite exciting actually. I shown it to my sister, and we are going to work on it together to make extra money, doing the work in shifts, and split the earning.  Ta to the forum for showing me this.

Excellent, good luck with it. :)

Posted Image

#18 femdel

femdel

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:01 PM

Greetings to you, the administrator of this forum. I have an urgent question to ask you. I'm interested in purchasing the program but I don't have
a paypal account because paypal does not accept account openings from people in my country. I only have a liberty reserve account.
So how can I buy the money making program using my liberty reserve fund.
Don't you other ways or links of selling the product apart from paypal ? Please provide links for purchases through other
payment processors. Kindly respond to my questions.
Thanks in advance and expecting your response.

#19 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 647 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:08 PM

Hello Ferndell,

Thank you for your interest.

Paypal is actually a fully-fledged financial merchant, not just 'paypal'. By this, I mean you do not even have to own a paypal account to pay for products and services using a credit card. You can just use paypal as the merchant to process your credit card payment.

I hope this helps.

Posted Image

#20 Paulie Boy

Paulie Boy

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:54 PM

The wife tells me she actually made some money with this today. I don't listen to her if I can help it, but the sound of her actually making some money instead of spending it caught my attention :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users