PPC, earnings and promotion?

6 replies to this topic

#1 Zarados

Zarados

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:17 PM

HI!
Maybe I'm not there to create a theme, but still ask.

Whitch PPC system you advise? What are the best? and what do you think about this method of earning online? and what do you think about this method of promotion?

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:04 AM

PPC? You are referring to Pay Per Click? If so, then I do not see it as a standalone earning system, but as an enhancement to an existing business.

By this I mean, that if you ONLY rely on PPC (Google Adwords) for example, then you are building a business on a slippery foundation. Please also be aware, that Adwords accounts get closed for no reason every day of the week. Do a search online for 'closed adwords accounts', and you will see this for yourself.

Good luck.

#3 OneGoodMan

OneGoodMan

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:59 PM

I totally agree with the admin.

You shall never relay on one system and people who have been with google adwords long enough would tell you better. Google Adwords has refused some advertisers for years and with no clear reason.

You should not relay at any point on a specific method to get your traffic

Looking for Highest rebates on your online purchases ? Panda Cash Back

#4 pc hosting

pc hosting

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:12 PM

True that. My old boss used adwords a lot, and it nearly crippled him when panda update forced loads of people to use adwords. My boss kept increasing bids for keywords, and made a big loss over a month.

#5 Setuan

Setuan

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

I have not used Google Adwords for a long time. So I do not know how the situation is there now.

Now sometimes just create advertising campaigns in PPC http://www.bizzclick.com/advertiser
The results pleased. Good filtering tools are there. Can be configured to only receive quality traffic and fairly inexpensive.

#6 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:34 PM

View PostSetuan, on 05 July 2012 - 02:18 PM, said:

I have not used Google Adwords for a long time. So I do not know how the situation is there now.

Now sometimes just create advertising campaigns in PPC http://www.bizzclick.com/advertiser
The results pleased. Good filtering tools are there. Can be configured to only receive quality traffic and fairly inexpensive.

Is that Bizzclick more targeted towards the USA? Not the UK, for example?

#7 Zarados

Zarados

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:10 AM

View PostForum Admin, on 05 July 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

Is that Bizzclick more targeted towards the USA? Not the UK, for example?
I am also interested in it! Who knows?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users