5 replies to this topic

#1 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:03 PM

Many of you don't know what "The Belcher Button" means, but I bet you have seen it.
This is what I'm talking about:

Posted Image

This odd looking button is one of the most(if not the most) popular buttons on the internet.
More than 10.000 transactions has been analyzed to find the perfect Buy Now button, every aspect of the button have been tested over and over again.
Even the most successful marketers are using it now, that proves how effective it is.

The people using this button have reported an increase in sales from 30% to more than 300% after switching to this button.

You can find the homepage of the owner here, try watch his video:
http://www.belcherbutton.com/

He is offering the button to the public for free, so your welcome to download it and use it on your own make money websites :)

#2 Forum Reviews

Forum Reviews

Forum Reviews

• Administrators
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:13 AM

Hmmm...Weird to think that a button can make that much of a difference. Maybe it's all in their heads? Who knows, anything to make more money lol.

#3 Kramer

Kramer

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:14 AM

It is an odd theory to see whether or not the button really makes a difference or not. The paypal button seems to do the trick for me!

#4 sebas

sebas

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:16 AM

Well I have gotten the button and will have to report back here with my findings, should be an interesting project.

#5 ManiaC

ManiaC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:18 AM

I've always thought that the button shouldn't make a difference. You should advertise more and boost your SEO rankings, then you will see a real difference.

#6 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:51 AM

I guess the main reason why people see a huge jump in sales is because they try to make their current "Buy Now" button ... blend in, make it a part of the page design, or they want to "hide it".

A "Buy Now" button is normally way down the sales letter. If a visitor have taken the time to read your sales page and actually reached the area with your "Buy Button", they probably already decided if they want to buy your product or not. This is not the time to hide your button or price, slam it right up their face, make them decide now !

This button do everything up side down, compared to most people:

• It does not match the colors of your website (at least the most of them).
  • It's big and does not try to blend in with anything.
  • It's full of different colors, nothing is neutral.
  • It does not try to hide the price ("Do you like my product? This is what you need to pay for it")

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users