3 replies to this topic

#1 Danny Crow

Danny Crow

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:46 PM

Email arrived advertising Automated Amazon Profits from Canonbury Publishing, not sure how i got on their mailing list, and the course advertises I could earn £3439 a month (Yikes). And it costs £77 squiddaroonies. Is it a scam?

It promises to show how I can make a fortune selling books on Amazon. Worth buying? as I do have an interest in books, or should I just sell them myself?

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:53 PM

Hi Danny,

PM me a link, please.

#3 pc hosting

pc hosting

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

Interesting to see the testimonials make nowhere near the advertised monies..

Selling books on Amazon does make money, but £3439 a month? I personally very highly doubt it. If you look at the website you received the link to, you will see one of the woman said she sells1500 different books  and is a pro seller on Amazon, but makes £1000 per month, compared to the advertised £3439. And that is a big inventory of Books. You might sell a few, and you might and probably would sell a few without spending £77 on a book that has been out for a good while. Remember, that Amazon's systems change quite often, and you could probably find some great free information on how to sell books on Amazon, and find a PDF for free, if you do a quick search online.

#4 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:29 PM

As I have said before on this forum, IF it can be achieved, then it can be advertised as such. How many people actually achieve the figures stated in promotions, is not what makes the promotion valid, or law abiding.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users