Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* * * - - 2 votes

Nick James Reviews, Nick-James.com Scam or Genuine?

cracking-the-code.co.uk Power-tech Associates

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:15 PM

Nick James Reviews, NickJames.com  Power-tech Associates Cracking The Code.

If you have used Nick's products, or have received a mailing and are interested in elarning more, then please let us know.

#2 needhelpwithmoney

needhelpwithmoney

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:36 PM

I have heard of Nick James, I am on quite a few mailing lists from these marketers, and also email lists, and get quite a few emails from Nick James.

#3 Franky

Franky

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:01 PM

Having learnt a great deal already from Nick (without it costing a great deal) I would say that you shouldn't knock it until you've tried it.

#4 Franky

Franky

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:32 PM

I think it would be fair to say that who makes money and who doesn't depends on the individual for any opportunity (I don't just mean Nick James). I am sure others, like myself, have paid and tried different things, given up because of whatever reason and then blamed whoever sold us the information. I have been guilty of that and have known others personally who have bought the same stuff and gone on to make money.

I am sure Nick James or any other business opportunity will have some people who make it and some who give up.

#5 blocat

blocat

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationOldham England

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:37 PM

Of course not everything is true, is it ever? Look into any supermarket offer that we readily accept any and every day. Lilies have been gilded big style! I've just come back from Sunday pub lunch where there was a 2 for1 offer. A burger was offered at £9:50! Now in London maybe but in rural Lancashire? Give it a rest please! Still it didn't stop me buying one for me and 'er-in-doors. The burger came with chips and salad so it was a good deal anyway. Of course with the drinks we bought the bill came to £22. And there the marketer's job was done successfully!

As for the scarcity tactics mentioned in an earlier post the "trusted" supermarkets are again the kings of bamboozle speak. A 50% discount is dressed up as buy one get one free with the clear scarcity threat of "Whilst stocks last" Do we believe this? No, not really, we know it's 24 carat B.S. We still buy though don't we? By the way BOGOF has been proved to be at least a third more effective an offer than 50% off when it's exactly the same. It's all a matter of perception sell the dream to the dreamer and you're half way home and dry. People who believe everything that Nick James or any other marketer say verbatim are marketer's lawful prey.

In conclusion: You get out of biz ops what you put in terms of hard graft. There is no such thing as a free lunch!  

#6 JennyWren

JennyWren

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:52 PM

Hello
I bought Cracking the Code in its original incarnation and I want to post my experience as someone who actually has used the product and been a member of nick-james.com.

I already had an online business and bought Cracking the Code because I wanted to learn how to create a product to sell to my customers. From the videos and the guides I was able to do this.
Becuase it was a lot of money for me [I actually used a couple of credit cards to pay for it], I made sure I got my money's worth. Here's what I got:
  • The Cracking the Code product - videos, audios, written guide
  • Afternoon in a recording studio with a techie to help me record an audio CD
  • Four separate training days with the rest of the people who had bought the Cracking the Code. These were held in London and involved some training from Nick and some guest presenters. Some had a product to sell but all of them were interesting. For example, one presenter wrote scripts for those QVC type programs and he explained how those type of programs use words to increase sales. That was eye opening. Others had no product, for example, one presenter explained how to build a website using wordpress. These were all filmed.
  • Private coaching from Nick. I had one session in person and the remainder over the 'phone. He was very straightforward and helpful.
  • Memebrship of nick-james.com - yes, the Aladins Cave - and a private forum in there just for cracking the code people.
I have no complaints and got more than I actually paid for. Not every one would have got as much out of it I did. That's because I knew what I wanted to do with the training and I did something with it.

I think that for credibility you should take Nick up on his offer as this website can offer a valuable service to people finding there way in the whole "making money" niche and you can't call Cracking the Code a scam and Nick James a scammer without objectively reviewing the products for all of the memebrs of this forum.

I'm looking forward to reading your review of Cracking the Code and nick-james.com.

#7 JennyWren

JennyWren

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:30 PM

For the record I'm not new to online marketing and Nick James did not "get me started." Running my online business means I simply don't have the time to search out DIY options and check their reliability - and being honest I find little outside the paid membership internet marketing forums which is reliable or up to date.

If I want to learn something then I am prepared to pay for it providing the quality is there. I also invest in my business by being part of a mastermind group and have two private business coaches.

I didn't buy Cracking the Code for the product itself. I bought it for the private time with Nick James, the four training days and the free access to the recording studio.

Show me where you can get that for free on the internet?

#8 JeffP

JeffP

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:01 PM

ha. I asked my mate to teach me, but he always say he didn't have the time. I did ask him about this course thing though to see if he had heard about it. I am a sparky by trade but we are being undercut everywhere and I needed to make money somewhere else. and still do.

#9 RichyJ

RichyJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:51 PM

Maybe you should get him to record the secrets of his success and you can turn the info into a course that you can sell. He'll get half of the profits. :)

Richard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users