The Elite Syndicate Review Colin Davey Scam

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 From Darwin Lancs

From Darwin Lancs

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:09 PM

Just letting people know about the mailing I received today from Colin Davey, offering The Elite Syndicate. Hi have dealt with Colin Davey over the years and everything I have purchased from him has been rubbish.

Do a search online for Colin Davey and his tipster services, and you will quickly see what people think about him.

Stay Away from The Elite Syndicate, in my opinion.

#2 Paulie Boy

Paulie Boy

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:56 PM

Same here. I got the same. All the usual hallmarks of a Colin Davey letter.

the elite syndicate will apparently give you:
  • please keep slient
  • every time you make £5000
  • 80% of bets will win
  • £500 per week winnings
  • pay your bills
  • once in a lifetime opportunity
  • this will be legend one day and you can be part of it.
All the usual baloney from Colin Davey.  I must have filled 1000 wheely bins with the spam letters Colin Davey has sent me. And none of it works.

Edited by Paulie Boy, 11 July 2012 - 02:57 PM.

#3 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:26 PM

View PostPaulie Boy, on 11 July 2012 - 02:56 PM, said:

• 80% of bets will win

I could give you a 'system' right now where 80%+ of bets will win, but you will still not make a profit from it.

Here it is:

Odds on favourites who are 1/4 or shorter win 86% of races - Fact

The problem is, even though the percentages are high, making a profit from such stats is a whole different ball game.

If it was that easy?  Yes... you know the rest! Every one of the planet would be doing it, and the bookies would all close down inside a week.

The fact is, now that Betfair is around, Colin Davey does not need people to 'place bets for him' anymore.

It just sounds good eh?

"Please.... I have been sooo successful that the bookies have banned me....tell you what... place bets for me, and we can share the proceeds....."

What Colin Davey really means is:

"Please.... I know you are probably desperate for cash so you will be reading my sales letter in a desperate state, so what I am going to do, is push so emotional buttons to try and trigger some greed in you, so that you will forget to do research, and pay me some nice money which you will never, ever see again (grin, grin)..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users