9 replies to this topic

#1 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:17 PM

Last night I was trying to book the David Haye Vs Derek Chisora fight, and placed all my details, including credit card details into their system on boxnation.com website, only for the system to fail, time, and time again, but they HAD my credit card details.

They also use PayWizard.com for the payment side, who are EQUALLY as bad.

I DID create an account last night, and tried to log into PayWizard.com today to see if the booking had actually gone through.

Guess what? Apparently my postcodes do not match and will not log me in. And I DO NOT make such mistakes online.

The system is highly flawed and you could easily end up paying for a service that you are not granted.

Not only that, but if you cannot log back into PayWizard.com, then IF you have set up a subscription (on their flawed system), then you could not cancel it again.

Boxnation.com and PayWizard,com are VERY, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, TO SAY THE LEAST.

I would advise that you avoid both companies on this basis. Would you really want to give your credit card details to such a flawed set up?!

Oh, and guess what... you only have to phone them on a 10p per minute phone-line, that let's you phone up (thus charging you), but does not answer... How convenient.

They make Sky look like professionals... and that is saying something.

Be careful with your credit card details.

Obviously, boxnation are also hoping that you forget your subscription after the fight, potentially shelling out £10 a month for nothing, until 6 months down the line, you check your credit card statement and realise the money is STILL coming out.

Dodgy fight, backed up with very dodgy credit card acceptance. Be careful..

Forget Boxnation and make some money instead, please click the flashing banner below, for guaranteed ways of making money online, and from home, these methods have been confirmed by forum members to work.

#2 Danny Crow

Danny Crow

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:58 PM

Same thing happened to me, was going to invite some mates round to watch it. Box nation took my credit card details then spat me out.

Now I am not sure if i have been charged or not. What a crap set up! I'll have to keep an eye on my credit card bills now, to make sure they are not billing me. Because one thing is for sure, they have my credit card details, but no the paywizard thingy is saying they dont!! :blink:

Very suspicious.

#3 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:03 PM

I agree,

The boxnation ordering service is like something out of 1980.

I will NEVER use Boxnation or PayWizard.com again after this screw up

#4 Danny Crow

Danny Crow

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:13 PM

Totally agreed, total shambles by boxnation, and paywizard.

If you phone boxnation you get "There is a lot of demand for this event, to avoid disappointment please book online"

The problem is, the online system is totally screwed, and so is the payment system.

#5 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:52 PM

Just think, both boxers train like lunatics for months, to get in peak condition, only for Boxnation, and Paywizard to totally screw it up, and take food out of their family's mouths.

Useless, and I hope the screwup costs Boxnation AND paywizard millions in lost revenue.

Sky should have taken control of this fight, instead of leaving it in the hands of rank amateurs.

#6 Lingerie Sally

Lingerie Sally

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

My hubby is in the same boat, he cannot order the fight as box nation website is not working properly,  and the payment provider is not working either.

Oh well... I will get to watch big brother after all :P

Sally

#7 XING76

XING76

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

You are a lifsaver, great links.

All set up to watch it now!

Thanks again!

#8 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:05 PM

View PostXING76, on 14 July 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

You are a lifsaver, great links.

All set up to watch it now!

Thanks again!

No worries, glad to be able to help.

Maybe if Boxnation were more professional, then we would all be watching it on TV instead. One of the biggest fights in years, and the subscriptions are placed into the hands of total buffoons - Crazy!

Enoy the streams.

#9 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:48 PM

Great fight. Shame boxnation and paywizard screwed it up for thousands of people! Neither company/website should be anywhere near the subscription controls of such an event again.

Total incompetence by both websites.

My advice? Unsubscribe from boxnation - and quickly, before they screw something else up.

And as for paywizard? I dont think paypal will be losing sleep anytime soon. Totally clueless.

#10 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:46 PM

Judging by the hits on this thread today about The Burns fight, I would confidently assume that Boxnation and Paywizard have totally screwed up yet AGAIN!!

How useless does one company have to be before they realise they are in danger of being the next Setanta, and going BUST!

Read what happened to them:

http://www.setanta.com/uk/

Forget the fight, it will never happen with Boxnation. Make some money instead tonight, and put your time to much better use.

Click the image in my signature.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users