10 replies to this topic

#1 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:45 AM

Do you advertise on Facebook? Whats your experience?

#2 sebas

sebas

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:19 AM

I have never used Facebook to advertise, most of the time my niche doesn't really warrant it. But who knows, maybe in the future.

#3 Forum Reviews

Forum Reviews

Forum Reviews

• Administrators
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:28 AM

I was working with a gaming project, and advertising on Facebook really helped our site get moving with loads of traffic.

#4 AnalizaT

AnalizaT

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:50 AM

eMarketer has predicted a 39% increase in advertising spend on Facebook for 2010.  The popularity of advertising on social networks is primarily based on the notion that sites like Facebook  have a great deal of data on their users and this information can be exploited to deliver highly targeted ads to its huge user base.

#5 Selijames

Selijames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:01 PM

Yes, off course this unique facility available on the Facebook.You can advertise your product on the social networking site. This is one of the great features of the Facebook. with the increasing popularity of the Face book and other Social networking sites they are becoming one of the great source of promotion now a days.

#6 dorjay77

dorjay77

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:16 AM

facebook is the good place to advertise your business and product.Its really very effective way.

#7 azman1076

azman1076

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:43 PM

I also advertise on facebook. Advertising is the key to our business. Advertise offline is also a good way to generate traffics.

But there's always be one major problem. Money. How much money are willing to invest on advertising.
Azman
StayAtHomeDaddy
http://stay-at-home-daddy.com/

#8 Paralin

Paralin

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:17 AM

Facebook is a fast social network nowadays. It is also useful source to advertise your business and product. you can promote the business and create customer communication with it.

#9 WayneLifestyle

WayneLifestyle

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:53 PM

Yes, some days ago i have advertised on facebook. I have got more traffic for my websites from facebook.

#10 sandy.brendel

sandy.brendel

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:39 AM

I've heard a number of stories of successful Facebook marketing, but no personal experiences to share myself. Just seems like mixing business with pleasure, if you know what I mean.

#11 JennyWren

JennyWren

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:18 PM

I've done it but think it depends on your niche.
I have a business coach who recommends only advertising on Facebook if you can monetize further down the line...
The beauty of facebook ads is the ability to really drill down to the interests and lifestyle of your potential customers.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users