8 replies to this topic

#1 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:41 PM

www.Bonus-Bag.com. Mike Cruickshank product. Read this first. We will be launching a product very soon that will be FAR CHEAPER, than the bonus bagging product.  Bookmark this page, and come back in 2 days for a quick way to make over £1000 inside a few weeks, and with a unique twist!

Edit: Please note, that Mike's product IS a quality product, although has Mike as already agreed, the market is big enough for multiple entries, and maybe different angles.

Mike's product completes some of the work for you, where as the similar product we have launched is lower on price, although we tell you directly where the deals are, and where the cash can be made.

#2 Danny Crow

Danny Crow

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:21 PM

I look forward to this new product. I was tempted by bonus bagging when it was first mentioned on here, but it was too expensive i thought. I am looking forward to the cheaper price.

#3 snuffledog

snuffledog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:15 PM

too expensive????? it's £27 and it works!!!!

#4 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:28 PM

Indeed, Snuffledog, bonus bagging does work, but it is not limited to one provider!

#5 snuffledog

snuffledog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

I agree entirely Admin, the point I was making is that it is hardly expensive at £27, especially when you consider how much you get in addition to the basic principle. I have suggested before that if one buys the Ternary System or the V system ( now no longer available) you buy Bonus Bagging too as, for £27 is save a great deal of work even though a free version comes with the above systems. I have no problem with you producing an alternative and one that you say is cheaper as long as we are comparing like with like but there are so many 'systems' for making money that don't work that it is refreshing to find one and that is why I constantly push BB. While on the subject the other system I use that works is 'Homer football strategy' - take a look. I promise you it works - but it does cost £30!!!

#6 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:41 PM

No, it is not expensive, that is agreed. And bonus bagging does work.

Thanks for the other suggestion on the 'homer football strategy'. I will have that investigated.

For a brand new product similar to Bonus Bagging, but at nearly half the price, please click the following link:

CLICK FOR FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO MAKE UP TO £1000+ WITH BONUS BAGGING

#7 snuffledog

snuffledog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:13 AM

I am glad you use the expression 'similar to Bonus Bagging'.

What is missing is that with Bonus Bagging you get all the work done for you in terms of finding the **** plus brilliant customer support should you need advice. Sorry

(Inaccuracies removed)

#8 snuffledog

snuffledog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:46 AM

Also, to make £1k in a week would require a large startup bank which is not mentioned.

#9 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:12 PM

Snuffledog. It is half the price of similar products, and as far as the deals being found for you, that is a no-brainer, most are emailed to you anyway. Not everybody needs holding by the hand for what is already there. You really need to get your head around the fact that no website, or company has the right to monopolise a product. It is as described, no more no less, and therefore as it was written from scratch, it is a brand new product. Brand new concept? No, but then again nothing is 'brand new' is it.

It works, simple as that, which is what was advertised, and testimonials and thank-you's are already coming in from purchasers over the weekend.

Edit: Some of the customer testimonials below:

Jason actually purchased the Bonus Scooper information on the day we offered it to forum members, 28th July, and made £1200+ in about 2.5 weeks, and is obviously happy as you can see in the email conversation below:

Posted Image

John, also purchase Bonus Scooper on the day we launched it, and made £175 in just 2 days!!! You can read the email communication below. Both members gave their permission to print the screenshots to show their satisfaction. We have covered the member's emails for confidentiality.

Posted Image

For a brand new product similar to Bonus Bagging, but at nearly half the price, please click the following link:

CLICK FOR FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO MAKE UP TO £1000+ WITH BONUS BAGGING

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users