Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:59 PM

Hi Kev,

We are pleased to be of service.

As far as we are concerned, the majority of what these marketers promote is nothing sort of smoke and mirrors AKA garbage.

What WE are trying to promote on this forum is what REALLY works.

It is mostly hype, as you will know.

#3 Kev

Kev

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:55 PM

Yes I do well know unfortunately, over time you become very sceptical and this can sometimes make you walk straight past golden opportunities

If this site was to 100% focus on promoting only 100% guaranteed opportunities I'm sure this will become THE place to join to actually make money instead of spend money/waste time

I don't know about you, over the last 10 years or so I have become very angry with being ripped off ALL the time, just who is actually telling the truth because marketers have it down to a fine art, the sales bullshit bumpf draws you in like a pathetic hungry pigeon

Whenever I open an envelope full of the latest 'new thing' I've got to the point I don't even read it any more, I rip it in half and bin it

#4 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:04 AM

I hear you, Kev.

And what you suggest is what we are trying to achieve here. Products that work, no BS, just follow through.

We have all been there, reading those excited letters that arrive through the post, sending off a freshly written cheque, parcel arrives, all excited, only for the same result - hype, and no substance.

We are hoping to change that, and maybe with some members like yourself.

Thanks.

#5 Kev

Kev

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:21 PM

If it was a car, or some other physical product, we could do them under the trades description act

The plain fact is we're only mere humans, the grass is always greener and that's a fact but to believe wealth can be had for doing nowt is laughable

I'm  willing to work hard to earn £50k per annum if the route was perfectly planned and infallible, at the moment I work damned hard (Plumber) for not even the average wage

What doesn't help the inner anger is the disgraceful waste our governments make and the mountains of public money going in certain directions, it's even more obvious with our government, the Isle of Man has a small population and everyone knows what's going on and nothing will stop it.

Ridiculous expensive capital projects that we not only don't need, we don't even want - jobs for the boys again

I'm not saying any more, I've probably said too much already :)

Kev

#6 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:34 PM

I know what you mean, Kev.

Blair's NHS computer systems that was scrapped, wasting billions, the same with Prescott's redundant fire systems. The list is endless.

Total wasters, and then they moan when people try evading tax!!

#7 Kev

Kev

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:12 PM

Anyway that's all negative karma, to start moving forwards in life I'm focusing on positive karma

I see them like this, negative karma = out of your control, positive karma = in your control

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users