Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* - - - - 4 votes

www.SecretWholesaleOffer.co.uk - www.olivergoehler.co.uk/wholesaledeal new Review scam

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jonas

jonas

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationKendal

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:20 PM

Today I receive a large presentation by way of a brochure for www.secretwholesaleoffer.co.uk from Information Mavericks Ltd, and wondered if it is just a scam. It was advertising all about buying wholesale and selling on ebay. Surely it cannot be that easy?? it is being advertised at £29.95 a month?

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:19 PM

Personally, I would NOT waste a penny on www.secretwholesaleoffer.co.uk.

It is another Oliver Goehler product, all about selling on eBay. If you didn't know Oliver Goegler got lucky once when the Daily Telegraph picked up on a story  about him selling on eBay, and put his picture in the paper, and he has been making a living from that article ever since. It is old news, but I suppose it looks good in advertising. "I was in the Daily Telegraph 8 years ago". Tiresome.

He is advertising "Buy dirt-cheap products from little known websites"

Firstly, there are NO 'little-known' websites, they are all there to easily be found with a quick Google search.

Do these people really think that wholesalers (which is what they are) do not want to be found?

Save your money people, and do not subscribe to secretwholesaleoffer.co.uk, you can get wholesale lists for free, with a quick search on Google.

If you want a method of making money that really works, please click the flashing banner below, for guaranteed ways of making money online, and from home, these methods have been confirmed by forum members to work.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 homeland

homeland

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBonny Scotland

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:42 PM

I too got a letter *more like a telephone book thickness* about this, and thought the sales tactics were quite pushy.

#4 RichyJ

RichyJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:44 AM

I once bought a Goehler product many moons ago - it was called The Divergence Secret or something like that. And what was the secret that was revealed in the large manual that I was sent? Well, it all boiled down to the fact that to make money on ebay you needed to buy cheap and sell for a higher price! Wow, that's astonishing isn't it! It's right up there with the discovery of fire & the invention of the wheel! (I am of course being sarcastic)

I don't send back many items for a refund but this was certainly one that went back very quickly.

As has been mentioned above, you can easily find wholesalers using Google. One of the biggest is www.alibaba.com. When you look at the home page, you will see that it looks very like one of the blurred images that Goehler uses on the front of his sales brochure.

Richard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users