Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* - - - - 4 votes

24Studio.co.uk Reviews Do Not Use Until You Read This!!!!

24studio complaints 24studio address 24studio catalogue 24studio contact number 24studio telephone number 24studio website 24studio.co.uk discount codes

2 replies to this topic

#1 family-Home

family-Home

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

I joined 24studio.co.uk a few weeks ago after receiving an offer through the post, and the wife wanted to buy a few items, so I thought ok, as the prices 'seemed' ok, although a quick check on ebay found most of them cheaper after placing the order, but I digress.

Warning - Read this BEFORE joining www.24studio.co.uk

The order was problematic, and so was my experience with www.24studio.co.uk

Therefore, I want to highlight the issues I found, and I suggest that you take these issues on-board BEFORE you even think about being enticed by their 'low prices', and opening a catalogue account with them.

1) www.24studio.co.uk will do a credit check against you when you open an account, or place an order, which WILL go against your property on your credit rating, which is not always good when trying to obtain credit elsewhere, say for a mortgage, credit card, or gain finance. Just be aware that if you miss a payment, even through a mistake, that it WILL adversely affect our credit status!

2) The prices that www.24studio.co.uk offer in their offer catalogue are INTRODUCTORY prices, which may seem cheap until you compare them online, because I believe that their RRP prices are VASTLY overpriced in the first place.

3) If you wish to return an order, you will have to pay the postage for return delivery which is NOT refunded. Also, if they make a mistake and you wish to return an order, you will have to phone them up on their PREMIUM TELEPHONE NUMBER LINE, which is about 10 pence per minute!!!!!

4) As above, is you need to contact www.24studio.co.uk about anything, you will be required to pay 10p per minute on a premium phone line. This is the only way they will speak to you, as there are no alternative numbers available - well there is, but unless you phone the premium phone line, www.24studio.co.uk will not speak to you.

5) Also remember, that this is a CREDIT FACILITY, so you will be charged a shockingly high 44.9% APR should you not be able to pay your balance every month, which they hope you can not, so they make even more money on top of their premium phoneline, and on top of their already inflated prices.

In hindsight I wish I had never heard of www.24studio.co.uk, and will certainly be closing my account ASAP.

I highly suggest that you read, and digest the above details very carefully before opening an account with www.24studio.co.uk

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:35 PM

Never used studio myself, but I would put a lot of money on the fact that their products could be found cheaper online.

Premium rate phones for their customers?
44.9% Annual Percentage Rate (APR)?

No thank you.

Compare their prices against eBay and Amazon, and I think you will be surprised that you find everything cheaper than in the catalogue.

Forget spending your money on over priced goods, and MAKE some money instead, please click the flashing banner below, for guaranteed ways of making money online, and from home, these methods have been confirmed by forum members to work.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 Danny Crow

Danny Crow

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:57 PM

Amazon is definitely cheaper for stuff. I love Amazon.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users