1 reply to this topic

#1 John Ashtone

John Ashtone

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationWakefield

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:22 AM

Just to introduce myself, and give you an idea of what I have to offer :lol:

I have just published a book on Kindle, Iit is a factual History book (Dark Ages to the Vikings) so is not aimed at being a big seller, in fact it is very much the little fish to catch a bigger fish, as I have written a thriller and need an agent, but the world of books is being flooded with tripe and getting noticed is very difficult :unsure:

So this was the plan, write something that automatically had some authority, promote it, and then try promoting my Thriller again, after suitable editing :angry:

This is the new improved revised plan, keep selling the History book because it is doing well, publish a second Kindle book on ~Running and starting a business and make more money~ I have not finalised the title yet :huh:

This should be out by September 3oth to catch the Christmas trade :D

Start a ~How to~ Website, in the following couple of months, I have looked at How to ideas before, but looking at the article here on Make Money, the inspiration hit me for one I knew I know lots about :rolleyes:

Edit
Eke the heading should read Wakefield, which is a Cathedral City in West Yorkshire

I have been in Business a few times but got hit hard with Rents and Rates on a bricks and mortar lease, also the last business lost money, I then got hit when the company I started work for went bust owing me a lot of wages.

My objective now is to become debt free :lol:

Edited by John Ashtone, 25 September 2012 - 09:23 AM.

#2 Emirates Lad

Emirates Lad

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:34 AM

Hello fella

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users