#1 Cini

Cini

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationLondon, England

Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:25 PM

Work at Home. Itis no secret that today more and more people are choosing to work from home.

Be that providing aservice, out of office company work or starting home based businesses,

the 21stcentury has seen a huge shift in numbers returning back home to earn a living.

From a businessperspective, certainly, the witnessed technological advances and thepredominance of the internet has completely changed the way business is beingconducted.  

Furthermore theinternet as we know it is very much in its infancy, just a teenager in termsof its prevalence in the public eye, i.e. the world wide web as we know it, hasbarely even begun to take off.

For the prospectivebusiness owner / entrepreneur, an absolutely HUGE gulf of potential existsahead of a trend that is set to SKY-ROCKET.

At the turn of thesecond decade of the 21st Century we find ourselves standing beforea ground breaking land mark that we are ever likely to witness in our lifetime.  

The way business isconducted, as we know it, is set to change forever.

It is the business person who stands in frontof this trend who will accomplish great feats.

For the home basedbusiness prospective, simply put...

Easy work at home. Therehas NEVER been a better time to start an online business from home.  The opportunity to succeed in working fromhome, ONLINE has never been greater and more accomplishable.

Whats more withlow start up costs, low risk and low overheads; and with the current financialclimate, logically, there has never been a better time to consider startingyour own online business.

Excited?You SHOULD be!

Likemost things, starting up a successful online business is a SKILL that has to belearnt, and more importantly CAN be learnt. Even for the complete newcomer.

Easywork at home. Once these skills are learnt and the process is understood,creating and maintaining a successful online business can be likened to ridinga bike or learning to drive; once you know how, you can repeat the process timeand time again, creating several web businesses and residual incomes that willlast for years to come!

Ialso want to let you know that as a new comer, from a completely non-technicalbackground, it is definitely possible to start up your own web business.

Sincemoving to online, I am loving every minute of, and I have never looked back.

Oneof my favourite poems has come to be that of Guillaume Appollinaire, morespecifically THAT line.  Which has cometo mean a lot....

Come to the edge, he said. They said: We areafraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.

Work from home...

Ifyou want to go somewhere, it is best to find someone who has already been there

(A great quote, which rings so true comes from that of Robert Kiyosaki,in his Best Selling book Rich Dad Poor Dad)

Kind Regards,

Daniel (cini)

Edited by Setter, 05 November 2012 - 03:51 PM.
Increase font size

#2 AGrano0115

AGrano0115

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:34 PM

lots of good information, thanks.

#3 ManiaC

ManiaC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:58 AM

Very good post. I agree with the above, lots of helpful information. Working at home as quickly become one of the biggest career fields.

#4 jordan2262

jordan2262

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:05 AM

I have been able to keep a steady income working from home. It is not full-time pay, but it is close. So it's worth it for me.

#5 AnalizaT

AnalizaT

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:44 AM

You can really start working at home unless you have idea about internet marketing. Before you start an home based first you need to create your own blogs or site, then try to apply some link building and article jobs to earn cash.

#6 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:22 AM

Ye, never quit your job to go full time Internet Marketeer, unless you already earn money from your sites and want to expand.

It's an good idea to save up money for 6 months of living expenses (rent included etc.) advance though, so you don't need to worry about money and can focus expanding your business and use some of the money you earn to expand even more.

#7 Vito

Vito

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:04 AM

Hi I just join this forum & I hope this favorite topic.

#8 Vito

Vito

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:05 AM

#9 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 25 February 2011 - 02:12 PM

View PostVito, on 25 February 2011 - 11:05 AM, said:

Welcome :)

#10 Pierre Phil

Pierre Phil

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 02:48 AM

I remember how hard to find a single job when the internet was not available yet. People are lucky now because not only they can easily find a job online, they can also start their own home based business with little or no capital. But many people misunderstood the concept of "making EASY money online". So they dived in right away without studying their homework and end up disappointed.

#11 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:24 AM

View Postabc616, on 13 March 2011 - 08:43 AM, said:

i am doing it

Thats great :)

#12 OmegaKinG

OmegaKinG

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:30 PM

thanks very much

#13 ishuvonet

ishuvonet

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:54 AM

Thanks for sharing the information.In  fact many people are now more keen to work from home and be their own boss.

#14 Selijames

Selijames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:41 AM

Absolutely, we can earn lot of money from home, online marketing is the good way to earn money. Affiliate programs are also one of them. well thanks for giving an useful information. Your suggestions make people more keen to make money online from home.

#15 dorjay77

dorjay77

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:40 AM

Good post man and work from home is really good work.

#16 azman1076

azman1076

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:51 PM

One good thing working from home is that you have the time with your family. I mean quality time.
Azman
StayAtHomeDaddy
http://stay-at-home-daddy.com/

#17 WayneLifestyle

WayneLifestyle

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:24 PM

Its a very informative post. Also its a great guide about working from home. It will help to all home job seekers.

#18 alamest

alamest

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:15 PM

Can you please increase the font size so we can read more easily.. I could not read comfortably so that is the reason I have asking you to increase the font size..

#19 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:42 AM

Yes not sure why they decide to purposely change the font size. Hold on I will change it ^_^

Katie x
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#20 johnandrean

johnandrean

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:20 AM

Hey friends...

This is an additional information for you all.
It is another way to make money online home.
It provides thousand social media jobs opportunities that you can so home easily.
It doesn't need any special requirement.

As long as you know the way to use facebook or twitter, that's enough.
You can take the jobs as much as you like without wrecking your main jobs.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users