#1 Cini

Cini

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationLondon, England

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:36 AM

May I share with you a totally radical thought.

Could you imagine movies at the theater...being FREE.

And I mean totally 100% free - no catch.

Believe it or not...this is being considered.

Some chains are considering making movies free - but charging a lot more for the concessions.

Just imagine how this could change business...

I have long talked about the Power of 'FREE'.

Once a marketing gimmick -- now 'free' is a full fledged economy of it's own.

Lets look at a little known company called GOOGLE. Heard of them?

But have you noticed how virtually EVERYTHING they do - is FREE. Think about this for a moment. This clearly is no accident.

How can they do this and yet still be worth billions?

The simple truth is - they funnel us consumers in for free - and then introduce a selection of paid services (Adwords for example).

And what do they have that is free? Why - a search engine of course. This is their free gift - to introduce us gently to the whole 'Google Experience'.

How about Facebook? They too have a free entry into their experience - in this case - they offer a free tool that allows us to connect easily with pretty much anyone online.

In fact - Facebook take it even further - they make a point of TELLING us that they are free! That is smart!

Posted Image

It really is vitally important - that you understand - the relevance of adding 'free' - to your business.

Giving away something for FREE at first -
is a key strategy you need to understand and implement.
But does giving away something for free - mean it will take longer to make money online?

I'd have to say yes. As you may know - it took me 6 months before I made anything.

But does this strategy work?

Undoubtedly 100% YES.

I realize I go on about this time and time again - but I still see a TON of people online try and SELL immediately.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

Delivering VALUE first - in the form of something that is free - is the way to grow your business here in the 2nd decade of the 21st century.

Free is the future -- this is how to create and grow a business.

You will then monetize your business - by upselling or promoting related products/services -- but you need to capture your target market's attention first.

And you do that - by grabbing you future paying customers
attention - by offering something of value - for free.

Another great reason why Facebook have now exceeded google as now the web's NUMBER ONE traffic source.

2010 saw Facebook surpass the 500 million active users mark!

How would you like to use Facebook to generate 11,000 visitors - for free - every month - to your website?

Let Chris Farrell explain more in this short video...

Click Here To Access The Video

As always, if there is any way I can be of help, please do not hesitate to let me know Posted Image

Kind Regards,

Daniel (cini)

#2 makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:26 AM

very good ,I'm first in the forum
Provide the latest information on making money online!

#3 CashMiller

CashMiller

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:14 PM

Free is good. Social media marketing is really only just beginning to boom. There are lots of options out there to maximize the viral nature of FaceBook and Twitter and many more possibilities waiting to be exploited by the creative and enterprising entrepreneur.

Just look at Youtube for example. Youtube arguably started the whole social media craze and still is one of the most potentially powerful free traffic tools available. Make a viral video or two, setup a free channel, rake in subscribers and viewers and creatively place your ads in your videos, video descriptions, comments, etc. With a little video editing know-how anything is possible.

Sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube have millions upon millions of constant users which can be thought of to us as traffic. Think how fast you could make money if you suddenly caught their attention with a "trending" video. In as little as a few hours you would have all the traffic you could handle!  

Do a little brainstorming on this next time you're looking to shake up your marketing strategy. It just might be your big break!
High school dropout earns $11,588 in one month!  Learn the secret that made it happen now and click here to find out how you too can compound your money to your first million dollars this year!!

#4 stoneman

stoneman

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:53 AM

Daniel - I believe you that free has great power in bringing in people. This may be a little off from that topic, but how did you keep plugging away for 6 months giving free stuff away and hoping that you were going in the right direction? What convinced you that if you did this for 6 months it would pay off in the end?

Free USB Drive with every $25 purchase
Cool Free and Paid eBooks Ready to Download
FreezeBooks.com

#5 Brian Snipes

Brian Snipes

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationRobinson, TX

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:50 PM

Free is always a good starter. :)

#6 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:48 AM

Free is not always good. Free can destroy your business if you use free information in the wrong way.

Just ask all those who's websites have vanished in the latest Penguin update by Google. I bet they now wish they had not used free link building methods. It has destroyed many people's incomes overnight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users