11 replies to this topic

#1 ishuvonet

ishuvonet

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:53 PM

What do you like more for making money online purpose adsense or affiliate marketing?

I prefer more affiliate marketing as making money here is relatively easy than adsense.

#2 RayB

RayB

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 03:11 AM

Actually they are both effective strategy when it comes in promoting your business and website. But if I were you, you need to choose first affiliate marketing because it is easy to work on it.

#3 ishuvonet

ishuvonet

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:21 PM

You are right Ray.One thing is similar for both programs.for making money with both you need traffic.But for adsense It need lots of continuous traffic.

#4 aimond

aimond

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 03:07 AM

Why not use both? By focusing on both affiliate products and Google Adsense, you will be building both short-term and long-term profits. One thing that you can do is create site, perhaps a content site with a topic that you know or you have interest with, from there you can have and pay a good amount per Adsense click. Goodluck!

#5 wesley205

wesley205

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:09 AM

Yeah, I was going to say use both!

#6 Warrior Reseller

Warrior Reseller

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationKingston, Jamaica

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:02 PM

Actually both methods can potentially produce a decent income, and more so if you combine both strategies. However, one should be careful about "relevant keyword research." Always use long tailed keywords with searches for broad match at approximately 25000 maximum and 2500 phrase match. These are often referred to as "the low hanging fruits." it is my personal view that it's pointless trying to earn adsense income from keywords for which you are unable to  rank in the top five on page one of Google to attract quality clicks.(just saying...)
The same rule should be applied to Affiliate Marketing, however, I have found that regardless which market you choose BUILDING A LIST is the ABSOLUTE BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE. PERIOD!!! Think about this, how many times have you visited a website, clicked a link and bought something? Conversely, how often have you bought something from an email sent to you by someone who has built a relationship with you via email?
Become An Ebook Reseller and Rake in "RIDICULOUS PROFITS"
Click Here to Claim Your FREE MANUAL Now!
Best Work At Home Opportunities
Build Your List with FREE Internet Marketing Ebooks, Click Here to claim yours now!

#7 stephen05

stephen05

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 02:49 PM

affiliate marketing for me as it racks more money for me rather than adsense

#8 Selijames

Selijames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:43 AM

Making money online is now become more easy as there many sites, tools and techniques for online marketing. you can increase your earnings very easily. Adsense or affiliate marketing both are the effective ways to make money. you just need to have a proper knowledge of whatever source of marketing you choose.

#9 behappy

behappy

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:19 AM

anyone earn money form file-hosting affiliate program?

#10 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:54 AM

View Postbehappy, on 09 September 2011 - 10:19 AM, said:

anyone earn money form file-hosting affiliate program?

I tried a bit, not good results (need to bring in A LOT of traffic to get a few bucks).
Sharing images on forums etc will not help, since the payout depends on filesize (and most have a min. 5MB filesize before they start counting).

#11 stevenkadlec

stevenkadlec

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:21 PM

For me definitely affiliate marketing.

Get into some private networks though- thats where the big bucks are.

#12 WayneLifestyle

WayneLifestyle

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

I will preffer Adsense, because i think its easier than affiliate marketing. Once your adsense account get approval from google then you can make money easily by adsense.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users