• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wesley205

wesley205

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:02 AM

Hey everyone!

I'm new to these forums. I can't wait to start chatting with you all. I love the topic of money it's a passion!

#2 derek123

derek123

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:16 AM

heeey everyone im derek kinda new to the whole forums deal

#3 Johnn4eliferiches

Johnn4eliferiches

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:06 PM

Hi Wesley,

I am not sure if doing surveys is the way to go.... I tried Globaltestmarket and realised the payout was very low when I got around to converting their points awarded for each survey to actual dollars, so I stopped taking their surveys, as their surveys were very long and usually took up half to one hour.... the impression that I had was a conversion rate of maybe $1 for the one hour spent. I am not a robot so I answered the surveys conscientiously and took me that much longer :P

I hope to stand corrected on the viability of earning from doing surveys ;-)

Thanks for sharing!
Johnn
@eliferiches

http://lovegift.eliferiches.com

#4 Johnn4eliferiches

Johnn4eliferiches

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:21 PM

View PostJohnn4eliferiches, on 22 June 2011 - 04:06 PM, said:

Hi Wesley,

I am not sure if doing surveys is the way to go.... I tried Globaltestmarket and realised the payout was very low when I got around to converting their points awarded for each survey to actual dollars, so I stopped taking their surveys, as their surveys were very long and usually took up half to one hour.... the impression that I had was a conversion rate of maybe $1 for the one hour spent. I am not a robot so I answered the surveys conscientiously and took me that much longer :P

I hope to stand corrected on the viability of earning from doing surveys ;-)

Thanks for sharing!

But I agree fully it is still a good place to start for someone who want to work from home!
Johnn
@eliferiches

http://lovegift.eliferiches.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users