Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* * - - - 2 votes

Will you join Instant Commission Affiliate Programs?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Michella

Michella

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:03 PM

One of the most common problems facing new affiliates, old affiliates who might be strapped for cash, or anyone who likes instant gratification, is the waiting period between making affiliate sales and actually getting paid for them.

This is where instant commission affiliate programs save the day. The obvious reason is that you get paid instantly.

Will you join such a program if you are getting paid directly to your paypal account each time you generate a sale...no more waiting for weeks or months for commissions?

#2 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:46 PM

I think some of the big ones will be using the new PayPal "share" system, which allow split-payments between two or more people.

#3 Michella

Michella

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:35 PM

That's right. For example, if you are an affiliate promoting a product that pays 50% commissions; instead of earning a percentage of each sale you make, you receive a percentage of the total sales, paid directly into your own PayPal account.

The table below illustrates such payment structure:
Sale # Commission $
1 $0
2 $47.00
3 $0
4 $47.00

... and on and on in that same pattern.

#4 wesley205

wesley205

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:48 AM

I really like the one I currently use. Don't think I'll ever swap to any other program.

#5 Michella

Michella

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:10 AM

I know what you mean. If you find something that works for you and you get results, by all means continue with it. :)

#6 tarny

tarny

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:18 PM

Hello. This sounds really good. But could I ask a question? Sorry if It's a typical newbie question. With instant payment, when a sale is generated, what would happen if the end customer returned the items? Would your next sale commision be used against the commision paid out for the returned sale? I hope that makes sense.

#7 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

I think with refunds on any type of commission scheme, this would come out of your profits, and this would then need to be built into your business plan, if you are starting such.

Most businesses will have to give refunds, and affiliates are no different.
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#8 Selijames

Selijames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:10 PM

Thanks for your information given above. Its really great and sounds good. If it really works then I think its a great advantage for the affiliates of the market.

Edited by Selijames, 11 April 2012 - 12:10 PM.

#9 webrunner

webrunner

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:17 PM

Instant commission affiliate programs have been popular since 2007 when the 7-dollar script was released by Jonathan Leger. Then came Sid Hale with his Rapid Action Profits script which was a runaway success and made instant pay affiliate programs really take off. Rapbank was set up to offer a platform for RAP script users to list their products.

Then Gary McCaffrey launched Payspree which was the first ever instant commission affiliate network. Now there are many more instant commission affiliate networks like Digiresults, Jvzoo, Promopit, Simpleoneclick and a host of others. Instant commission programs are very popular because affiliates get paid instantly into their Paypal accounts the moment sales are made. No waiting for cheques to arrive in the mail.

#10 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:30 PM

webrunner Is there a reason why every one of your posts has a different font? :rolleyes:

#11 webrunner

webrunner

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:30 AM

View PostForum Admin, on 24 August 2012 - 07:30 PM, said:

webrunner Is there a reason why every one of your posts has a different font? :rolleyes:

Variety is the spice of life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users