What Do You Sell?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TheGreatOne

TheGreatOne

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:41 AM

Hello, what do all of you sell offline. I don't know much about this topic, and was wondering what one usually sells?

#2 Forum Reviews

Forum Reviews

Forum Reviews

• Administrators
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:06 AM

I don't do it, but most people sell SEO consultation for companies. Also web designers can sell their services as well.

#3 bigtime

bigtime

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:54 AM

Yea most offline marketers sell SEO packages, web hosting packages, web design, things of that sort. Pretty much anything you can market online you can market offline if you try hard enough.

#4 Kramer

Kramer

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:49 AM

You can sell anything to do with helping them online. I have sold hosting, domains, etc to people offline.

#5 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 15 December 2010 - 11:25 AM

View PostKramer, on 15 December 2010 - 05:49 AM, said:

You can sell anything to do with helping them online. I have sold hosting, domains, etc to people offline.

If I where to start selling services to offline clients, then I would find the ones with no website and sell them a small website which describe their business, and provide them will free unlimited support.... all for a flat low monthly fee ($69/mo or something).

#6 Matt

Matt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 07:27 PM

Usually the best people to sell to are the ones that don't have a website yet. But you can find small business's that really need SEO work bad. If you explain it to them, how can they turn you down?  B)

#7 Selijames

Selijames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:23 PM

Yeah! I agree with selling the SEO Consultation. The market of online marketing has grown up and with the evolution of affiliate marketing techniques, a new horizons are reached to sell offline.
No doubt, the SEO recruitment, SEO infrastructure could be the possible products in the coming time to sell.  ;)

#8 Ayen Mahinay

Ayen Mahinay

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:45 AM

I'm providing our writing skill servers with extra
The Game is Over

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users