Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
- - - - -

Article Marketing: is the spin really necessary?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Kick2011

Kick2011

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:52 PM

I was just looking at Brad Callen's Article Submitter. (It looks like a great piece of software. There's a free and a paid version. You can find it via Google.) I think it would be useful in speeding up the process of article submission, but it has no spin option. So basically you have 600+ article directories, but he suggests that you send the same exact article to each one.

#2 Selijames

Selijames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:14 PM

Of course, such kind of software help you in speedy submission, but I am in doubt if they are able to co-operate significantly in the optimization strategy.
Think what Google or other search engines will value your article, if the same is submitted in numerous sites. As a good SEO strategy, submitting an article in 2-3 directories is sufficient to keep the freshness as well as uniqueness with getting optimum results.

#3 stevenkadlec

stevenkadlec

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:48 PM

Yea- the spin makes it unique, run it through copyscape after to check uniqueness.

I really believe the best article marketing software is article marketing robot

Its what I use for my SEO. It has over 9000 directories and is blazing fast. With good keywords, I can get them to rank on first page google in couple hours after use. Its that fast.

If you need a spinner, use this spinner

That spinner has the biggest thesaurus. If you want a free option (though not nearly as good) use spinbot.com

#4 Deese Marketing Assn.

Deese Marketing Assn.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:12 AM

I'm not to fond of spinners; sorry guys I believe In original written content for my network.  Personally speaking, Its controversial issues surrounding the use of spinners on posting content. I personally believe and it has been proven fact that many spinners don't make sense in their sentence agreements, when conveying the individuals true thoughts.
Now don't get me wrong! To each their own.  You will never beat the computation power of the brain when it comes to intellectual meaning behind sentence structures for good web published content... I believe this is why my first articles on Ezine got me my expert writers recognition... Good luck with the spinners!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users