Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* - - - - 1 votes

Uploadee.com is a scam? Very bad Reviews?

Uploadee.com scam Uploadee.com reviews Uploadee.com scammers

13 replies to this topic

#1 Musiqchild

Musiqchild

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:02 AM

Ive started out with this site just last month and Ive made easy 10$ a day! Now combined I'm making about 30-40$ a day!!

Join at this site below and earn good money! Ive also posted a payment proof from last month which I started on this site! It's easy. All you need to do is upload files,share on sites and you earn money. They pay about 0.40 cents -$4.00 a download! Ill help u get started!
#

Spam link removed

uploadee.com

PROOF

Posted Image
Spam link removed

#2 Treen

Treen

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:12 PM

Good site to see
Do you need to invest with your e-currency, then choose the right company in this reliable Monitor: My link

#3 Jetheat

Jetheat

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:20 AM

How do you make money? Or is this a spam post?

#4 terracottatiger

terracottatiger

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:23 PM

View PostMusiqchild, on 20 August 2011 - 06:02 AM, said:

Ive started out with this site just last month and Ive made easy 10$ a day! Now combined I'm making about 30-40$ a day!!

Join at this site below and earn good money! Ive also posted a payment proof from last month which I started on this site! It's easy. All you need to do is upload files,share on sites and you earn money. They pay about 0.40 cents -$4.00 a download! Ill help u get started!

uploadee.com

PROOF

Posted Image

#5 jeckvishva

jeckvishva

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:53 PM

Its Possible

#6 terracottatiger

terracottatiger

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:18 PM

Recently, I came across a video on YouTube.  This video was about some money making system that was being offered for free to everyone.  The author however, was demanding to spare him just 10 minutes for going through an easy and interesting survey, as a price for the system.  Since I have been scammed so many times in the past in the name of such offers, I intentionally decided to undergo the reality and publish the report over some rip-off report websites in case its being found a scam and for this purpose I downloaded the Ebook following the survey eventually.  

I was 100% amazed when going through the Ebook I realized that I luckily have got a real webmaster secret just for going through a 10-minute survey and the author is either silly or just a real philanthropist who has offered such a lucrative make-money-from-home offer, in fact, for free!

On the other hand, the system is like we have got so many dispersed units of a mechanism over the table in front of us and we have got even know how for each and every part, but we are still not able to realize its effectiveness upon its scientific integration, which may create us a dynamic system that is going to benefit us for sure.  The author has designed the system in the same way, which is easy to understand and implement when making money is concerned.    

I have thoroughly gone through about the system and have started experiencing with optimum results by properly implementing it in terms of making money even on a daily basis and really would like to recommend the system, especially to those who have been scammed like me in the name of getting a real work from home offer.  

The YouTube Video link is:

Have a happy earning

#7 Selijames

Selijames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:17 PM

Have a good luck for your venture dude!

#8 stevenkadlec

stevenkadlec

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:40 PM

Thanks for the share musiq, checking it out!

#9 butchfx

butchfx

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:15 PM

Just joined today. Pity first forum post I look at has a link that doesn't work! This thread seems to have died a death anyway. Maybe someone can prove me wrong.

#10 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:29 PM

No, you are right. Does not look worthwhile from what people have said.

Spam links have been removed now. If a website needs to spam, then they are not worth joining!

#11 dieseld

dieseld

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:43 PM

Guys, I am unable to complete any of the surveys?!?! Could it be my location? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

#12 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

View Postdieseld, on 14 March 2012 - 01:43 PM, said:

Guys, I am unable to complete any of the surveys?!?! Could it be my location? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

Where are you based? From what I have read it uloadee has been a waste of time for many.
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#13 CaseyBell

CaseyBell

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:52 PM

I had the same problem with this outfit, try something else.

#14 dieseld

dieseld

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:54 PM

Katie, I am in Indonesia but it looks like the problem isn't location.

Thanks CaseyBell, will do!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users