Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* * * * * 1 votes

No real true fast way to make money without putting in work, period!

1 reply to this topic

#1 Deese Marketing Assn.

Deese Marketing Assn.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:49 AM

I'm a strong believer that you must work hard to get anywhere in life and to believe that the internet will change that overnight or In 1,2 or 3 months time is absolutely phenomenal, when I get individuals banging my Facebook and my network with, "How could I have been so naive to believe their is a get rich gimmick... Oh! BTW... If your one how has one of these programs, trust me you will have to give me a "live" streaming video shoot of your log-in to the back office of click bank, commission junction, share-a-sale or any other affiliate/vendor back office and show me your overnight fast, quick cash, then I'm all ears.  If not then your ready to be in for a treat on my network as I reveal to you through my postings the true way to "Success" online.
Mainly this posting is about debating; fast get rich vs a realistic outlook on business building both online and offline... I'm excited to hear the responses on this issue.
In the future It will become clear why I want to start this way in my discussion... I believe in the destroy and build approach to a whole new thinking about building a business online and this process must start by destroying all the information overload about get rich quick, in order to see a clear path to success.
If I peeked your interest and your reeving to go then follow the links in my signature... However! Pump breaks! it want go that fast.  You will have to pace yourself in our program and we do over at my network take business building serious!  See you on the other side.

#2 Hey Sal

Hey Sal

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:52 PM

Nice to see that someone actually "gets it".  Look at the people succeeding online today.  They didn't just turn to the net drooling - they already had skills and/or education.  The only way having a business online is different from having a brick and mortar business is a few of the mechanics.  You work from home - saving overhead money.  That's about it.

Just stop for about two minutes and figure this out - if it's so damned easy, why isn't everyone doing it?  Second - if it's so damned easy - why do most people fail?  

Then get your head out of the clouds and put your feet on the ground and determine which parts of building your own business you do not understand, and get some education in that area.  You can get partners to run parts of the business you don't have the expertise in - but they will take part of the money, too, remember -- AND, if you aren't skilled in networking, you aren't going to fair well getting partners either, so will have to get some networking education.

This stuff isn't mana from heaven, it's business.  If you can't handle that offline, you have not faced reality if you think you can just turn on a computer and become rich.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users