7 replies to this topic

#1 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 16 December 2010 - 04:15 PM

What was the biggest mistake you did when you first started doing Internet Marketing?

For me it was trying different things, over and over again, the ideas never got the time it deserved to succeed.

I will recommend everybody to keep working on backlinks and keywords, try to improve and find out why the site/service is not getting the amount of traffic and/or income you expect.
What are you doing wrong (if anything)?
Give it time and correct the errors you make.

We are here to help you, so if you have problems with a website, then ask for help and lets see what we can do :)
(remember to make a new topic for your website, don't post for help in this topic)

#2 Matt

Matt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 07:17 PM

Yea that hits right home for me, I never gave a project the time it needed to develop into something better. Hope to change all of that now though. Also, my SEO was lacking when I first started out, it pays to do your research.

#3 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 16 December 2010 - 08:13 PM

View PostMatt, on 16 December 2010 - 07:17 PM, said:

Yea that hits right home for me, I never gave a project the time it needed to develop into something better. Hope to change all of that now though. Also, my SEO was lacking when I first started out, it pays to do your research.

It sure does :)

#4 Selijames

Selijames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:34 PM

Yes, Its very true that keyword and back links are the backbone of every site. Your suggestions will be very helpful we should all concentrate on these suggestions in Online marketing.

#5 dorjay77

dorjay77

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:16 AM

yes, keywords and backlinks are very important for this .

#6 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:03 PM

View Postfujin, on 19 September 2011 - 05:53 PM, said:

The biggest mistake I made was thinking that this was going to be easier then what it really was. It takes alot of work to succeed. I came in at first with unrealistic dreams, but now seeing how much work this takes I have learned my lesson.

Indeed :)

#7 dorjay77

dorjay77

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:10 AM

I think trying different things are not the mistake we get many experience from it. but it doesn't meant that you try everything without thinking so first search for that thing which you are going to try

#8 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:30 AM

We all make mistakes, it a part of the learning process :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users