5 replies to this topic

#1 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:24 PM

Some autoblog plugins provide features to rewrite the content to make it look original.
But, what happens if you don't rewrite the content and you post duplicated articles?

Nothing, it wont give you credit in Google.
You wont increase that much in rankings, but it does not hurt your blog either.

I always rewrite my content though, unless the site I'm pulling from is new without that many feeding from it.

#2 Matt

Matt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 07:44 PM

It's better to just get it re-written, definitely. That is one thing I have always hated about autoblogs. But re-write helps that.

#3 webguy4u

webguy4u

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationDevon, Uk

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:59 PM

The more unique your articles are, the higher position you will receive in google for them.

Ive been rewriting articles totally for several weeks now, and it can be very time consuming yes, but as a result of my efforts, i now have a couple of my posts on page 1.

It's definitely worth the effort to rewrite them. A good article can bring loads of traffic for many years to come.
To your success,
Kyle Lee
Info
Php Scripts
Seo Guides

#4 datacol

datacol

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:30 PM

As for me - I think the best option is synonymization. The content still have quality and is unique
Datacol - visual parser. Data exported to Wordpress, CSV, MySQL, TXT and other formats.

#5 dorjay77

dorjay77

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:18 AM

content of your site or blog should be different so that people know something new and always attached to your site or blog. it helps in the promotion.

#6 Hey Sal

Hey Sal

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:37 AM

Google doesn't have a wallet - people have wallets. Don't waste your time worrying about what google is doing -- work to provide value to the viewer - the guy with the wallet.  

Much of what google slaps is the stuff that is done for the sole purpose of page rank.  A few years back people used to clone pages for their websites because large websites got more google love.  Google figured out that many of the large sites were actually small sites with a lot of duplicate pages - whack - duplicate content penalty. Since then everyone freaks over duplicate content.  Yet I can still put an article on my own blog and 48 hours later submit it to places like EA etc and it still gives me SE juice.

Then people started writing trash and using article spinners for SE juice - yet the articles were often completely illegible. Whack - here comes the Panda.

Write your own articles or have them outsourced to a quality writer. Period.  Anywhere you place an article, it can destroy  you if it's trash. It doesn't hurt you one little bit if you syndicate an article.  That article goes a LOT of places in the same form to each place - yet it works and it works well. Just be sure that you have other interesting and valuable information on your site to offer those who click through to it.

The main point of your business is to deal with live customers.  If you are so worried about google that you have forgotten that, you are going to end up getting smacked one way or other sooner or later.  Tricks or maneuvers can only carry you so far before you have to get down to being a real business owner if you are going to succeed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users