9 replies to this topic

#1 Ayen Mahinay

Ayen Mahinay

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:39 AM

Hello to experts and junior members, I want to create our own blog with blogger. and share our experience, our knowledge and other impotent discovery with post. anybody tell me how to make money with our posts.
please don't hesitate and share everything related blog earning.
The Game is Over

#2 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:17 PM

First, select a topic/niche that interest you, it will make it a lot easier to write about.
Secondly, write at least 2-3 articles per week and keep doing that for at least 3 months. It takes time to rank in Google.

Do some proper keyword research for every article you write, it will make it much much easier to get traffic.

I suggest you read this article:
http://www.makemoney...atch-mmf-guide/

#3 hahanope

hahanope

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:58 PM

Do what he said above but add adsense to your blog, if you dont know what adsense is just google it! Anyway it gives you a HTML code that you put on your website or blog and gives you ads related to your niche that visitors can click and make you money doing its a easy way to make money working from home if you do it right. Seriously though check it out you probably wont find a better way to earn some money online I promise.

#4 OneGoodMan

OneGoodMan

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:09 AM

i personally would tell you don't focus on monetrize the blog first (Don't add adsense in the beginning, you may risk loosing your account).

Focus on making popular blog, once you start having steady traffic, then monterize it.

Looking for Highest rebates on your online purchases ? Panda Cash Back

#5 Paul

Paul

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:33 PM

Write constantly and choose a niche that you know, repeat for 6 months and you'll see if you can have a Blog that can earn cash or not...
Yep is a long way...

#6 Paralin

Paralin

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:55 PM

I am not from the same business but according to my little bit study to save money through interent is providing good information to visitors either you are running goods/services business. Blog is also something like earning through facilitating people with online money making tips and sufficient information. You just have to keep in mind your business theme and keep update to your customers/visitors.

Edited by Paralin, 09 March 2012 - 05:56 PM.

#7 nurhasan

nurhasan

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:55 AM

There are many ways to earn money online. The Internet has opened up a whole new way of doing business for millions of people.
It has also, in a way, leveled the playing field, as those living in more rural settings, where fewer amenities might be expected,
now find themselves more or less on par with those living in urban areas where amenities of all kinds are normal.
Thanks.

#8 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:57 PM

View Postnurhasan, on 29 March 2012 - 02:55 AM, said:

There are many ways to earn money online. The Internet has opened up a whole new way of doing business for millions of people.
It has also, in a way, leveled the playing field, as those living in more rural settings, where fewer amenities might be expected,
now find themselves more or less on par with those living in urban areas where amenities of all kinds are normal.
Thanks.

Nurhasan. That is an interesting first post, and if there are 'many ways to earn money online', then maybe you can show your experience of achieving this with other forum members. I am sure that would be appreciated, instead of just throwing a global statement on the table, and expecting it to be accepted.

Welcome to the forum, by the way ;)

#9 Hawari

Hawari

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

:ph34r: Generally, blogs are created for personal use. Like a journal, people can write their daily adventures, sentiments, and whatever ideas they want to express online. However, blogs nowadays has stood out from the limelight proving its existence to be as important as any business advertising channels. With a strong traffic to your blog each and everyday, your business will grow like nothing else in the world.

Here's your guide on how to make money with blogging:

1. Consider your audience

One of the major reasons that people write blogs is that they want their voices to be heard, or known to others, and blogging perfectly provide the channels for these people while still not confined to their own personal motives. This is the very same reasons for others that love to read blogs, they like true, personal experiences.

Therefore, even if your blog is generally personal, still, it would be better to consider the minds of your readers. You have to think of something that would interest them. It is very important to come with a write up that everybody can understand, not necessarily that these people can relate to it but they can understand it.

2. Pictures speaks a thousand words

To make your blogging worth the browsing effort of your readers, the best way to do so is to insert some eye appealing pictures in it. You don't have to necessarily use your own pictures, or relevant pictures to the topic, use your creativity! Honestly, any photographs will do as long as it does not pose danger or insult to anyone who will be reading your blog. This move will certainly boost your blog traffic and visitor return rates.

3. Make constructive and beneficial blogs

Even if you are free to write anything you wan to say to the world, still, it would be better to create some write-ups that would be beneficial to your readers.

After all, its information technology that you have there so better be inclined to provide information rather than sheer quirky entertainment.

:ph34r:

#10 WayneLifestyle

WayneLifestyle

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:43 PM

All of these suggestions are very important to me. These can help me much to earn money by blogging.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users