12 replies to this topic

#1 Matt

Matt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 07:04 AM

I have wondered this for quite some time. There has to be a way to keep track of how many backlinks equal what pagerank.

#2 .Anti.

.Anti.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 07:12 AM

There really is no way to predict it. It all depends on the strength of each link that is pointing to your site.

#3 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 25 December 2010 - 10:12 AM

As posted above, it all depends on the PR (pagerank) of the pages linking to yours, a long with other variables

#4 Matt

Matt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 06:40 AM

Hmmm...Well I guess the moral of the story is that I should just try and get as many back links as possible eh?  :lol:

#5 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 27 December 2010 - 10:26 AM

View PostMatt, on 27 December 2010 - 06:40 AM, said:

Hmmm...Well I guess the moral of the story is that I should just try and get as many back links as possible eh?  :lol:

Yep, there is no such thing as too many backlinks :)

.... unless you build like 1000 backlinks per day from the day you create your website. This amount of backlinks is not normal, Google knows that and will punish you.

#6 Matt

Matt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:04 AM

What is the punishment? Do they take away back links? Or do they just not count the ones that you got so quickly?

#7 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:24 PM

your website will be sandboxed

#8 ManiaC

ManiaC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:10 AM

It's never good to get too many back links too fast. Sandboxing is not good. I have seen it happen to others in the past.

#9 JacobH

JacobH

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:52 AM

You should get more backlinks as many as you can in order to increase you site ranking. Do different marketing and online advertising strategy to help promote and develop your website. Don't expect for fast successful on your website just work hard.

#10 lindamartin88

lindamartin88

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:04 AM

There is no count to keep track of this. Its the quality of back-links that matters and that can be ensured by the application of good and consistent SEO techniques like submission of online Press Releases and involving in social bookmarking and social networking with people from your own niche.

#11 leonard yuri

leonard yuri

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:12 AM

It usually depends of the quality of links that you usually do. If you just entrust someone or a company to do those for you make sure that they are reputable one and only practice white hat methods or else you're on the wrong path building great links for your site. There's no specific time to have a pagerank but if you are doing what is just and fair maybe after 4 to 6 months there's a big changes.
See the latest pc health check.

#12 ishuvonet

ishuvonet

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:48 PM

It depends more on quality backlinks than quantity of backlinks to get a page rank.

#13 dorjay77

dorjay77

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 06:11 AM

links from the authority sites(quality links) matter for page rank.not the quantity of links its good only for traffic.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users